*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 289 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #4321
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I wonder where will she start training off season? Doha again?
Great to seeing her travelling around having fun. But I have a sense that she is losing a bit of focus on tennis. Esp the way she ended the season before injury citing lack of motivation. Hope she will get back on track.

Btw federer played one of the best matches yesterday against del Potro in a very long time. It shows that when he wanted it much he could still produce the goods. But tonight against nadal is a hard one though.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #4322
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
I wonder where will she start training off season? Doha again?
Great to seeing her travelling around having fun. But I have a sense that she is losing a bit of focus on tennis. Esp the way she ended the season before injury citing lack of motivation. Hope she will get back on track.

Btw federer played one of the best matches yesterday against del Potro in a very long time. It shows that when he wanted it much he could still produce the goods. But tonight against nadal is a hard one though.
I think it's good for her to get her mind off tennis just for a little while; actually don't believe that she's losing focus. She posted some pictures on FB from 2013 so I think it's a great idea (for her) to remember the times. Plus her interview after the match vs Li was pretty encouraging.
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #4323
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Really not feeling good about 2014. Has ''medicore'' written all over it tbh.

I hope I'm wrong...
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #4324
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
What makes you think that? I don't think anyone could predict what will happen next season.

Joshum, I think pre season normally starts 6 weeks before the first tournament, so probably in a week or so. I don't think any players would be back in training right now.
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #4325
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Did we ever get any kind of confirmation on what kind of injury her season ended on? Do we even know if she's fit right now?
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #4326
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

If you are watching the MTV European Music Awards at the moment, Vika and Redfoo are live on the channel right now...
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #4327
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
If you are watching the MTV European Music Awards at the moment, Vika and Redfoo are live on the channel right now...
How can I watch it?
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #4328
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

^
MTV on TV or mtvema.com
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #4329
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7 1h
Hello to all the fans and #teamvika i miss u guys! Sending my love i will be back with #hangwithvika… http://instagram.com/p/glUN3gjLY2/

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7 1h
Hello to all the fans and #teamvika i miss u guys! Sending my love i will be back with #hangwithvika very soon ❤️
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #4330
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Stefan tweeted that they were on their way home, presumably home being california, manhattan beach or wherever their house is. I guess she'll train there this pre season.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #4331
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

I wish she would spent some time at her other home, in Minsk.
Enjoying the peaceful and relaxed atmosphere of a family, and listening to the wise and inspiring words of grandmarenka.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #4332
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
I wish she would spent some time at her other home, in Minsk.
Enjoying the peaceful and relaxed atmosphere of a family, and listening to the wise and inspiring words of grandmarenka.
I don't think it's practical to go to Minsk for the off season. It has neither the weather nor the facilities.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #4333
country flag VIK!

Maybe only for a couple of days.
And last year in November she was there.
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #4334
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

It would make sense to go home to Belarus since she's in Europe anyway . Hopefully she takes to the grandma on the phone a lot!
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #4335
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all

Best Case Scenario:

Viktoria gets psychiatric help from grandma, then shuts up Matt Cronin/Mary Carillo/Manly PMac & other Nitwits.
viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread