*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 287 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #4291
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline
Victoria Azarenka receives the Diamond ACES award for the second straight year. #wtachamps

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #4292
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

It's got to the point where the tennis media is influencing retirements/withdrawals, and that to withdraw from a match due to an injury is seen as a sin/offense to the sport which will inevitably lead to worse injuries because the player is going to prefer playing on with an injury than facing an irrational backlash from the media.

I don't necessarily endorse Vika's playing on but I can very much understand why she chose to. It's somewhat like a reckless way of making a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
What now Cronin is trying to play nicey nice? Fuck that asshole. I know he´ll read, so let me put it in Fuck that asshole.
Agreed 100%.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #4293
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
It's got to the point where the tennis media is influencing retirements/withdrawals, and that to withdraw from a match due to an injury is seen as a sin/offense to the sport which will inevitably lead to worse injuries because the player is going to prefer playing on with an injury than facing an irrational backlash from the media.

I don't necessarily endorse Vika's playing on but I can very much understand why she chose to. It's somewhat like a reckless way of making a point.

Agreed 100%.
It's interesting too because even though she kept playing Vika clearly knew she shouldn't be and barely tried. She was obviously in pain but we've all seen players call the trainer, pop a bunch of pills and come back going hard. Vika barely ran, had very little sting on her shots. I guess that's better than trying to exert herself to the point of further injury (although it can still happen anyway) but she obviously had next to no intention of actually winning the match (same in Tokyo) so it's just a waste of time, to I guess prove a point that she shouldn't have to deal with in the first place.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #4294
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Its stupid to lump retirements in withdrawals (that 27 number). Vika only has a few retirements over the past few years. I would guess less than 10 over her 8 year career.

Its up to her really, if she's been told there's no danger of further damage it doesnt matter either way.
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #4295
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
What now Cronin is trying to play nicey nice? Fuck that asshole. I know he´ll read, so let me put it in Fuck that asshole.
I'll drink to this.
Honestly, this sounds like Vika's big "fuck you" to all those journalists/media people who questioned her in Melbourne in January.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #4296
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

It's like she's trying to start a war with them to point out their ridiculousness at the expense of her own health.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #4297
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone! as you may see in my profile I've been chosen as a new moderator for Tennis Belarus. I just wanted you guys to know and if anyone has If you have a query about a post / thread being edited / moved / deleted in a Tennis Belarus just let me know!

There's also an announcement where you may read it better http://www.tennisforum.com/announcement.php?f=772
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:09 AM   #4298
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Oh noes, now that there's a mod around we'll have to behave ourselves in Vikaland.

Seriously though, congrats on getting chosen for this position.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #4299
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Oh congrats to VIKA?
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #4300
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Oh noes, now that there's a mod around we'll have to behave ourselves in Vikaland.

Seriously though, congrats on getting chosen for this position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
Oh congrats to VIKA?
Thank you guys
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #4301
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Glad the fall of 2013 has been good for something Vika related (her sub forum)
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #4302
country flag Natural Joe

From http://vk.com/vika_azarenka:

Quote:
Sam on Vick in L'Equipe: / / We screwed up. Vick did not play well after YUSO . We screwed up somewhere . But all that .. aSem about Vick in L'Equipe:

We screwed up. Vick did not play well after YUSO . We screwed up somewhere . But still it was a good year (3 titles and six finals ) . We've done a good job after a knee injury at Wimbledon . Vick has recovered , and we have had good results ( finals in Carlsbad title in Cincinnati , the finals at the USO). But since then ... I 'm trying to understand ... she is such a man .. she hates to lose ... I do not know .

for the accuracy can not answer because it was translated from French into English and then into Russian .
via Google Translate - so it's been translated from French into English into Russian into English...
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #4303
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
From http://vk.com/vika_azarenka:

via Google Translate - so it's been translated from French into English into Russian into English...

Interesting. So I suppose that means that she's more or less healthy and is not carrying any sort of serious injury ? That's the most important thing atm, but obviously there's something wrong, and what can it be if her own coach is still trying to figure it out. Haven't they talked about it, or maybe there are problems between them ?
Letigre is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #4304
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have the original language text? That link doesn't work for me.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #4305
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Do you have the original language text? That link doesn't work for me.
You probably have to delete the colon at the end of the link but even then it takes you only to the homepage and not to the text - so here's the full link to the Russian version which I translated and posted: http://vk.com/vika_azarenka?w=wall-3...ce9a170c18d174

I don't have the original language text though, sorry.
Closed Thread