*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 280 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:21 PM   #4186
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

She took so many bad decision, not that it was the first time, but not the right moments. She's giving her opponents too many chances and makes them look good. I thought/think JJ souldn't have done more, just take advantage, which she did. Vika did that to her with her own hands, basically, just like she's been doing lately.
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:24 PM   #4187
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

As a fan i can only say it is boring to not get to watch her matches when she is on. I find those matches very entertaining to watch. Hopefully she sorts it out soon and we get more matches like that early next year.

I find it hard to believe she can find it in this tournament.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:35 PM   #4188
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline
Very honest Azarenka after that loss. Said she's mentally exhausted and struggling to find the motivation here. Understandable. #wtachamps

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
Azarenka says she mentally tired after last two years and its real battle to keep herself focused & fighting hard. Says she's not hurt

Good to hear the last part at least.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:37 PM   #4189
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Very honest Azarenka after that loss. Said she's mentally exhausted and struggling to find the motivation here. Understandable. #wtachamps

Azarenka says she mentally tired after last two years and its real battle to keep herself focused & fighting hard. Says she's not hurt

Good to hear the last part at least.
Exactly what I wanted to post....I really really hope she's okay...
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:38 PM   #4190
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I'm seriously hoping that the lack of motivation/fight is not a bigger issue and will be gone after the off-season though.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:41 PM   #4191
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all

a lack of motivation is my biggest worry
much worse than poor form or non career threatening injuries
viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:55 PM   #4192
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Bah. Mentally exhausted is a very un-vika thing to say, so abstract its almost meaningless. What does that mean, she's bored of playing and training?

Also its not nice for the fans who've travelled and bought tickets.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:56 PM   #4193
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Lack of motivation, don't these players know that normal life is not that fun .

I heard the same from many athletes, just dont understand how that works. I think most players regret after their career they didn't focus more when they had the chance.

But i guess it never works to force yourself to feel a certain way. Hopefully she gets it back over the break, she seems to like to play in January.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:01 PM   #4194
country flag Natural Joe

Azarenka: 'Just mentally tough now. Tough to get things started. Sometimes your motivation not there enough to know how deep can you dig'

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Azarenka clearly mentally exhausted right now. Says hard to be so consistent over these two years, and motivation is a challenge.

Q. You sound a little mentally tired at this point of the season. Is that fair to say? AZARENKA: Oh, yeah. I think it's pretty obvious.

She better spend a good week or so with Grandmarenka in the off-season.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:10 PM   #4195
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Lack of motivation, don't these players know that normal life is not that fun .

I heard the same from many athletes, just dont understand how that works. I think most players regret after their career they didn't focus more when they had the chance.

But i guess it never works to force yourself to feel a certain way. Hopefully she gets it back over the break, she seems to like to play in January.
Somewhat different i know but if a footballer said they werent applying themselves in training because of lack of motivation the fans would shred them.

You are right you shouldnt force yourself to feel anything. But you can say, I don't really want to do this but I'm going to do it anyway.

Last edited by Igor_Biscan : Oct 23rd, 2013 at 09:20 PM.
Igor_Biscan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:11 PM   #4196
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Azarenka: 'Just mentally tough now. Tough to get things started. Sometimes your motivation not there enough to know how deep can you dig'

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Azarenka clearly mentally exhausted right now. Says hard to be so consistent over these two years, and motivation is a challenge.

Q. You sound a little mentally tired at this point of the season. Is that fair to say? AZARENKA: Oh, yeah. I think it's pretty obvious.

She better spend a good week or so with Grandmarenka in the off-season.
Was about to say. Time for Grandma to slap some sense into her.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:15 PM   #4197
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Explains a lot I guess if she's lost some motivation. The weight gain, the poor form and also going to Australia for no real reason...

To be fair, I think JJ defended well enough today to cause Vika to overhit on a lot of shots. The game at 5*-4 in the first, Vika tried to be aggressive and it backfired. She hit 4 errors going for shots, and only 1 winner. I do think she should have continued to be aggressive from there, but to JJs credit she maintained pretty good control over the match. The serve is the first thing that needs to be fixed in the off season.

Onto the next match(es).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:15 PM   #4198
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, in a way it's understandable. She has won two slams the last two years, beaten Serena in big finals twice, won so many titles, got to the #1.

Aside from beating Serena in a slam final, there's not much she hasn't done yet so I can see why she's struggling a bit right now. She definitely has a lot less to prove than other players on the tour.

Maybe she'll find some motivation in the off season or she'll need a mediocre year to get really hungry again..who knows.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:26 PM   #4199
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

She only plays for slams now. There is noting on the line here. Last year was to retain no.1. This year will be no.2 no matter what.

By the sound of it she will lose the next match unless Sam or grandma does something dramatic. I don't like what I see. Either you play and play to win or don't.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:28 PM   #4200
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria has been looking totally burnt out and uncommitted since the USO. She obviously couldn't wait for the season to end, but I hope that this is just a momentary slump caused by mental and physical exhaustion and not the start of something more serious. The funny thing is that right now she looks slimmer than she's done the rest of the season ( or maybe is just the new outfit ?) but I've seen some comments about it too. Anyway, it's hard to see someone so resiliant and tough on court semitanking matches and losing to the likes of JJ or Petkovic, because just an average Azarenka would have easily breezed through today's match. I hope that the off season will help her to sort out all her motivation issues and that she will get back on the right track again.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread