*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:54 PM   #406
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Playing Serena is much a mental game. If someone beats her in a small warm-up event, she will eat their lunch the next time they play.

If Vika wins today and Serena and Vika happen to meet in Melbourne, I will be terrified.

Feisty, vengeful Serena is an absolute nightmare to play, I would imagine.

I'll be on vacation for the next couple weeks (getting back just in time for the AO)... so I hope everyone enjoys the Autsralian season!

Good luck, Vika!
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:57 PM   #407
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I wish somebody could just tell me the result of the SF right in the face.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:20 PM   #408
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Those first two matches in this tournament showed at least that Vika hasn´t lost her consistency against lower ranked players outside top10 or top20. At the moment it seems that Li Na will win in Shenzhen, Agnieszka Radswanska in Auckland, and Vika and Serena Williams will decide who wins in Brisbane. All the other top 10 players have flopped more or less, and Maria Sharapova, Nadia Petrova and Maria Kirilenko haven´t played any matches in this season yet.

About tomorrow´s semi-final it is hard to say what we should expect. If Vika won a match, it should give her extra boost in her confidence against any future matches against Serena. Tomorrow´s match should be a real test before Melbourne e.g. how Vika´s serve is working and what kind of weapons she has to stop Serena. Against easier opponents Vika usually makes great comebacks and saves breakpoints if it is necessary. Now it is about 14,5 hours to the moment when the battle on the court starts. Let´s see what happens then.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=47
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:34 PM   #409
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
I think Vika will win tomorrow.
Not a slam, not a PM

She has a better chance
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:35 PM   #410
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

Can't wait for tomorrow's match. Kick some ass Vika, show'em you can resist the pressure and won't tank this year
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 05:58 PM   #411
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Watched the match against Sabine, her second serve was eaten alive, back hand was not deep enough and not many great forehand DTLs but when she made them they were good, missed some returns also. I'd say she is in a 60% form which is not good enough even to stretch Serena. So I am not looking forward to that Semifinal

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:02 PM   #412
country flag The Vikasaurus

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

I hope Vika takes as many risks as possible tomorrow including on her second serve because Serena is always going to return a winner if Vika does one of her half hearted second serves
The Vikasaurus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 06:08 PM   #413
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
Watched the match against Sabine, her second serve was eaten alive, back hand was not deep enough and not many great forehand DTLs but when she made them they were good, missed some returns also. I'd say she is in a 60% form which is not good enough even to stretch Serena. So I am not looking forward to that Semifinal
So am I
Now I understand what Radwanska's fans felt at first half of the last season
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:00 PM   #414
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
I don't think I'll watch tomorrow. I'll just let the match pass me by.
Exactly. We've seen one Serena beatdowns too many.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:07 PM   #415
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Cowards When she somehow finally beats Serena you will have missed it.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:39 PM   #416
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
We still have youtube
Of course we all secretly believe that Vika's going to win, but we're afraid to admit it (to not jinx)
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:54 PM   #417
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
u know we want it so much for her to win this match, but the negative mentality jus makes it easy to cope if she loses U know I didnot even try to watch the USO final but at 3AM in the night, I checked the score and Vika was leading in the 3rd set, I ran & switched on the TV only to watch her choke it

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:56 PM   #418
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
And this one will happen around 2-3AM PST, so not possible to watch too

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:23 PM   #419
country flag nastya

Quote:
I won't watch too, but I know myself, and though I have doubts about the outcome of the match, I'm surely going to check the livescore every few minutes
Anyway, Good luck for Vika tomorrow, oh no, already today in Australia!
And for those who are going to watch - I'm with you in my thoughts
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:25 PM   #420
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
i'll be ready to watch at 9am with a snickers. looking forward to it.