*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 279 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:23 PM   #4171
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Her return game was unfathomably bad today. Its like she turned into julia goerges overnight, when was the last time she went a set without even having break point? Even in her matches against serena?

Its the cornerstone of her game, as long as its working she will beat almost any player but its like she was seeing the ball really late or something.

Edit: her serve wasnt that bad today considering her low % first serves. You don't hit double faults due to being "unmotivated".
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:29 PM   #4172
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

i wouldn't exclude the possibility that she's simply physically and mentally drained at the end of the season. Traveling from Switzerland to Australia to Istanbul surely wasn't gonna help either way.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:31 PM   #4173
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Her return game was unfathomably bad today. Its like she turned into julia goerges overnight, when was the last time she went a set without even having break point? Even in her matches against serena?

Its the cornerstone of her game, as long as its working she will beat almost any player but its like she was seeing the ball really late or something.

Edit: her serve wasnt that bad today considering her low % first serves. You don't hit double faults due to being "unmotivated".
If you have a low 1st serve percentage to begin with and then play your 2nd serve like a 1st serve, you are asking for double faults. You take a high risk, because you cannot (physically) or want not (mentally) engage in longer rallies.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:37 PM   #4174
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
i wouldn't exclude the possibility that she's simply physically and mentally drained at the end of the season. Traveling from Switzerland to Australia to Istanbul surely wasn't gonna help either way.
From 50 matches? She hasnīt played this little in a season since she was 15/16. Last year she played over 80 matches and was only drained after Linz.

I guarantee you Sumyk was not happy about that trip and combined with his body language I think there might be something brewing.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:39 PM   #4175
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Yeah she's not tired. At the same time I don't think even the most qualified body language expert in the world could confidently say what Sam Sumyk was thinking.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:42 PM   #4176
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Sam looked very miffed/worried during the parts the camera panned to him. Clearly something is distracting her, and odds are if it's not her health it's definitely the Rainbow Peasant.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:42 PM   #4177
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she's not tired physically but it wouldn't surprise me if she was exhausted mentally. It was a season with so many ups and downs, injury breaks, new permanent boyfriend etc. and in that sense quite different from last season. But it's all speculation of course.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:44 PM   #4178
country flag Patrick345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Yeah she's not tired. At the same time I don't think even the most qualified body language expert in the world could confidently say what Sam Sumyk was thinking.
Honestly I just hope itīs not a serious injury. I donīt want another Safina situation.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:45 PM   #4179
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
From 50 matches? She hasnīt played this little in a season since she was 15/16. Last year she played over 80 matches and was only drained after Linz.

I guarantee you Sumyk was not happy about that trip and combined with his body language I think there might be something brewing.
I guess i understand what you mean..

VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:57 PM   #4180
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
There is definitely something going on behind the scenes that we donīt know about, be it a more serious injury, coaching, relationship. She didnīt even fight properly. Some of the DFs were just totally unmotivated stuff. The only player she could expect to beat here was Errani and only because Errani is equally out of form.
I totally disagree, I think Sara played very well, I thought it was her best tennis that she's ever played (I can't be sure though because I don't watch her matches).
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:02 PM   #4181
country flag Natural Joe

That's a pic posted by Vika though...not sure she would post it if there really was some kind of tension between them.

Gonna be interesting to read what she has to say in the presser about today's match.
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:13 PM   #4182
country flag Igor_Biscan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyTennis View Post
I totally disagree, I think Sara played very well, I thought it was her best tennis that she's ever played (I can't be sure though because I don't watch her matches).
I agree, and Vika played okay once she got going against Errani. Jankovic wasnt any better than decent today.

The low points in Vika's game have been bad this year, going back to the start of this year. Probably some technical problems in her shots or movements that have been steadily getting worse as the season has gone on. So the bad patches have spread from a few games, to whole sets and whole matches.

Thats how it looks to me anyway, without having any idea of behind the scenes
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:14 PM   #4183
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all

she wants to party with redfool
and tank tennis matches?
oh dear

does she not care anymore?
i guess in her mind
serena will win anyways
so why even bother?

ive seen many players waste their careers with distractions
now shes doing the same.

next year she needs to get it together
big time.
viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:17 PM   #4184
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Does it sting for everyone or is it just me?
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:17 PM   #4185
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
That's a pic posted by Vika though...not sure she would post it if there really was some kind of tension between them.

Gonna be interesting to read what she has to say in the presser about today's match.
Probably you're right. But i have a inexplicable,weird feeling too..
We'll see..
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread