*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 268 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #4006
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Viral infections such as colds and flus, and gastrointestinal tract viruses are the most common type of infection. Common symptoms include tiredness, sore throat, running nose, cough, aching muscles and headache. These symptoms and the effect of these viruses have on people, vary in severity and as a consequence the risks associated with playing with such illness.

For mild cases (i.e. where symptoms such as sore throat, running nose etc and no fever) there is little risk of complication if there is an adequate period of rest available after the event. Similarly if the event is not exhausting and the player feels they are able to play then there is likely to be no complications. Being active while suffering a mild viral infection may prolong the illness however this is not proven.

Moderate cases of viral illness (i.e symptoms and mild fever) require greater effort by the heart and lungs. This will have an effect on performance and the player will usually not perform well. Playing with a moderate viral illness is likely to prolong the course of the illness.

Playing sport with a severe viral illness (i.e. significant symptoms affecting the entire body and increased fever) presents a very high risk of prolonging the condition and suffering complications such as pericarditis, a viral infection of the lining of the heart. Repeated attempts to exercise at intense levels while suffering from a severe viral illness is considered a risk factor for chronic fatigue syndrome.
I see.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #4007
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Two years in a row Vika got sick in Tokyo. They should just move the event to Wuhan!
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #4008
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

(Vika's Facebook)
Like all girls, there's nothing better than a bit of retail therapy to make you feel better! Fly to Beijing today... With some extra baggage ))
This is good news. If she's shopping she can't be THAT sick .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #4009
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

(Vika's Facebook)
Like all girls, there's nothing better than a bit of retail therapy to make you feel better! Fly to Beijing today... With some extra baggage ))
This was posted at like 5am Tokyo time.
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #4010
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Extra baggage... Mysterious. Hope she's better now and has a safe trip.
I'll go to Beijing two days later.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #4011
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
Extra baggage... Mysterious. Hope she's better now and has a safe trip.
I'll go to Beijing two days later.
You are going to Beijing? Have fun .
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #4012
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
You are going to Beijing? Have fun .
Thanks. I'll try taking some pics and news from there.

Brought some gifts for her, wanna know in European culture, whether I should take off the label? (Thank you to whoever answers.)
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #4013
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
Thanks. I'll try taking some pics and news from there.

Brought some gifts for her, wanna know in European culture, whether I should take off the label? (Thank you to whoever answers.)
What do you mean by label? The price tag? Yeah take that off. Unless you bought something really expensive, that looks cheap and you want to have a go at Redfoo´s position.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 06:51 AM   #4014
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
What do you mean by label? The price tag? Yeah take that off. Unless you bought something really expensive, that looks cheap and you want to have a go at Redfoo´s position.
Hahahahaha ok thank you I'll take that off. (yea it's the price tag)
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #4015
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

'Have a go at redfoo' position! I like that.

That's great that you will see her in person, pls share how she has been feeling after Tokyo , if she looks tired and how her practice looks like.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #4016
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Have fun and say hi from Vikaland
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #4017
country flag ozza

WTA Beijing Draw:

[1] S.Williams vs Vesnina
Schiavone vs Cornet
Kirilenko vs Zheng
U.Radwanska vs [16] Halep
[11] Stephens vs Wozniak
Q vs Rybarikova
Beck vs Niculescu
BYE vs [5] Wozniacki

[3] A.Radwanska vs Voegele
Keys vs Cibulkova
Q vs Puig
Penneta vs [14] Ivanovic
[10] Vinci vs Svitolina
Zhang vs Peng
Zakopalova vs Robson
BYE vs [7] Kerber

[5] Errani vs Flipkens
Q vs Q
Lepchenko vs Watson
BYE vs [9] Kvitova
[13] Lisicki vs Q
BYE vs V.Williams
Jovanovski vs Cirstea
Hantuchova vs [4] Li

[8] Jankovic vs Pavlyuchenkova
Q vs Q
Barthel vs Q
Mladenovic vs [12] Suarez Navarro
[15] Stosur vs Safarova
Kanepi vs Goerges
Hsieh vs Kuznetsova
Petkovic vs [2] Azarenka
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #4018
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

So after the repeat of last year's Tokyo situation, how about last year's Beijing situation repeat?

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #4019
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
So after the repeat of last year's Tokyo situation, how about last year's Beijing situation repeat?
It reminds me of last year.
When we saw Meilen I asked her, is Vika better now? Meilen said her felt quite well. It seems that I should ask the same thing this time lol.
I hope the result will be the same.

I'll say hi for all us. One of my friends was there today, Vika has trained for about one and a half hours, her status and mood were not that good. Don't know whether she recovered well, or she may feel a little bit tired. At least she trained. Let's keep following.

My friend took a pic with Vika, I do envy her.
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #4020
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Petkovic will certainly give Vika a tough first round. Other than that she could potentially run into Kuznetsova, Safarova/Stosur and Kvitova/Li in GOAT form which would be en extremely difficult draw, or the draw might as well fall apart and everyone will be talking about how she cakewalked into the latter stages. Let's see what the tournament brings. A lot depends on her health as well of course.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to watch any matches after R2.

Good luck!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread