*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 265 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #3961
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Well, that was a match to forget. Just hoping her problems are not going to worsen over the next few days.

Watching Vika play so silently was quite strange though...

Venus was really classy after the match.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #3962
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

It means nothing. It only would have if Vika was anything resembling healthy.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #3963
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Should watch out for her interview
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #3964
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I really wonder why she didn't withdraw. I have to say despite some fight in the second set, Vika's attitude was very bad. I can understand that as she was sick but it's not as if she had to play, or at least continue after the first set .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #3965
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I don't think she really cares about the match. It's more like obligation to play through so she won't be penalized from last min withdrawal which she did in Dubai. She will be ready for Beijing. She likes it there and usually super motivated to defend her tittle. Really, in all, Tokyo doesn't offer much for her. She is fine with ranking points, should hold up until year end.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #3966
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
I really wonder why she didn't withdraw. I have to say despite some fight in the second set, Vika's attitude was very bad. I can understand that as she was sick but it's not as if she had to play, or at least continue after the first set .
I think it was out of respect for Venus. Vika obviously has high regards for the WS and she probably didn't want to belittle Venus' victory by just retiring.

It was a classy thing to do, not like most of the idiots out there would give her a shred of credit for it though.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #3967

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Either way, no matter if she has good intentions, she can't win with her detractors.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #3968
country flag Skinz
Veni, vidi, vici.

Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute

Why Have a go at your Fellow vika fans? They are hurting too! Obviously she was sick, venus was pretty good. Just forget about Tokyo cause its gone, focus on tournaments to come
Skinz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #3969
country flag joshum

I said it before, vika hasn't played decently well 2 weeks in a row with 2 tournaments for a very long time, except slams. I am not saying she is intentional , but consciously or subconsciously her mind/body won't hold up. And it's fine. She is always focused on the important ones.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #3970
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Something like endemic came to her these two years. She likes Tokyo and has good chance this time. What a shame but nothing important, be back strongly in Beijing. I feel bad without her noise.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #3971
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Blah. Rant time.

If she had retired or withdrew, she'd be "scared of Venus" and everyone would say she was lying about being sick and that the "tour should do something about her." Remember, Vika fabricates like 99% of her injuries and has no business "winning" games off the Queen.

Now, had Vika been healthy and/or won, all the Venus fans would claim she lost due to her illness. Or that if this was 13 years ago she would have won. I guess when you favorite is beyond past their peak and can't, for whatever reason one wants to site, play more than maybe two good tournaments a year, you take what you can get.

And as someone who also has a cold right now, I dedicate this shot of Nyquil to Vika. Hopefully she's over it for Beijing.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #3972
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

"I didn't sleep at all last night," Azarenka said. "You can't play at 20 percent against one of the top players. I've been feeling bad for a couple of days and it just got worse today."

"She didn't seem like herself at all," Williams said. "Hitting the double-faults, I could tell she wasn't feeling her best. I am not sure what was bothering her but I hope she feels better."

http://vk.com/vika_azarenka?w=wall-3...ac6d839ee997e5
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #3973
country flag joshum

Ah, at least an answer. No sleep. No worries, must be the land of Japan. Is this tournament moving next year?

She has a tough half anyway too, I'd rather she plays well next week.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #3974

I couldn't imagine even completing a match without any sleep the night before.

That explains a lot.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #3975
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Getting back to the right sleep patterns is so hard in Tokyo! Been here a few days and just starting to get back to it...

It was her FB of Sep.22nd
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread