*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 01:01 PM   #3946
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

About her final

Azarenka, whose head-to-head record against Williams is still a lopsided 3-13, said of her latest schooling: “I was over it the next day.”
“I have a 24-hour rule, win or lose. You have to get up and keep going.”

About her latest video

Preparing for Tokyo, Azarenka showed her playful side with a parody of American pop diva Miley Cyrus’s controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance on her Instagram account.
“I just thought it was a really funny video to do,” she said of her effort at “twerking.”
“I’m never afraid to show my personality. I’m an entertainer myself. I was a little shy before. Now I’m out of that zone I just want to show my world with my fans.”
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 02:16 PM   #3947
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
About her final

Azarenka, whose head-to-head record against Williams is still a lopsided 3-13, said of her latest schooling: “I was over it the next day.”
“I have a 24-hour rule, win or lose. You have to get up and keep going.”

About her latest video

Preparing for Tokyo, Azarenka showed her playful side with a parody of American pop diva Miley Cyrus’s controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance on her Instagram account.
“I just thought it was a really funny video to do,” she said of her effort at “twerking.”
“I’m never afraid to show my personality. I’m an entertainer myself. I was a little shy before. Now I’m out of that zone I just want to show my world with my fans.”
Go back to being shy.

Tough match ahead with Venus.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 03:20 PM   #3948
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

i actually liked that video, it was funny
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 03:54 PM   #3949
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't bring myself to watch it yet because I'm afraid it'll make me cringe.

Really tough first round for Vika. Needs to be focused from the get-go.

On another note, there are so many extremely interesting match-ups in this tournament but they start at the worst possible times for Europeans.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 04:16 PM   #3950
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

It's actually pretty hot, she doesn't twerk or anything haha.
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 05:13 PM   #3951
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Venus name apparently still instills fear with people here. I think it's a very easy first round for Vika, 7 times champion doesn't count much if you're 33, ill with no real success for a very long time. Someone like Cornet would be a tougher opponent.
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 12:12 AM   #3952
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Was Venus really that good in her first round match?
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 02:56 AM   #3953

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Venus' highest ranked victim this year is Flipkens at #14, why again are people (I went to GM ugh for a short time) thinking Venus is going to win? I'm not understanding this, as if Vika has declined that badly after the USO.

Also, SS, your avatar hurts my eyes.
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 03:11 AM   #3954
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

I do what I can.

And it wasn't just that Venus was hitting off the ground really well, she actually served and moved the best I've seen from her in years. I just think if she plays like that a tough match can be expected.
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 03:22 AM   #3955

At this stage of her career I think it may be a bit much to expect her to do the same two matches in a row.

For what it's worth I don't feel particularly involved in this tournament at all, I just want it to be the YEC already.
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 07:31 AM   #3956
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Excited for this match, 15 matches maximum left in the season, lets enjoy them
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 12:44 PM   #3957
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Tomorrow last match on center court
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 02:41 PM   #3958
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Agniezka Radwanska vs Alexandra Wozniak match should start circa 17:00 at local time in Tokyo, and Victoria Azarenka vs Venus Williams match will be played after that.
http://www.toray-ppo.co.jp/tournamen...20130924op.pdf
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 07:19 PM   #3959
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
That dubai final was a good match, Vika played really well that tournament. I remember she had her chances in the final but Venus came up with some passing shots on the big points
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #3960
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

It's getting close to midnight for me and they only just started second set ARad vs Wozniak. Hope they finish soon or I'll be up all night. Good luck Vika!
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread