*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:31 PM   #376
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Vika's maiden slam win is currently second in the poll "What’s your favorite Australian Open moment from 2012?" behind the men's final. Not a bad result.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...oll/index.html
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:31 PM   #377
country flag The Vikasaurus

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
#HereWeGo Starting my favorite thing tomorrow>>>competition. #letsdothis #Brisbane #TeamVika

The Vikasaurus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:32 PM   #378
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Go Vika! It's about time!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 09:43 AM   #379
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

6-3, 6-3 First win of the year

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 09:48 AM   #380
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

It was a good, solid win for Vika, and she had a control in the match, but Sabine played well too.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 09:50 AM   #381
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Tidier scoreline than the match itself I reckon.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 09:56 AM   #382
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Good match from Victoria -- Sabine played Victoria just like I wanted especially in the first [the first set was really high quality from both] but seems like Victoria was fit and ready to go since a long time already, pretty routined her with ease [in the second, despite all these series of service breaks which could have made it easier on herself], there are still certain things to be ameliorated a bit but I like what I saw.

As for her serve, it seems really good, at least the first serve was very good, now would like to see her keep that up in following matches and tournaments. Hopefully it wasn't that one of a few good serving blip for the year.
Vikapower is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:02 AM   #383
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't have asked for a better result in this match.

The second serve was useless today as Lisicki really punished it on every occasion but credit to Vika for not starting to DF like crazy. And I like how she hit a couple of aces to save BPs in the second set. Rallying was good, BP conversion was great in the first set but really messy in the second.

Tomorrow's match: Victoria AZARENKA (BLR) [1] vs [Q] Ksenia PERVAK (KAZ) Not Before 1:00 PM (4 AM CET )
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:06 AM   #384
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Yeah first serve was good, return was good, Sabine had one of her on days and Vika still won 6-3 6-3. A better performance than I expected for the first match of the season.

I thought Vika's movement looked a bit sluggish, she was quite slow to get up to some dropshots. She doesn't look in as good shape physically as this point last year.

Best moment was the winner at 4-3 second set then the sulky face
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:22 AM   #385
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Second serve was Serena so going to eat it on breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

Tomorrow's match: Victoria AZARENKA (BLR) [1] vs [Q] Ksenia PERVAK (KAZ) Not Before 1:00 PM (4 AM CET )
6 AM here, so not that bad for me
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:25 AM   #386

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

It was always going to a challenging match for Vika and i agree with the movement she was routed to the spot a lot today but Sabine was great off the ground, that miss hit return in the first set that hit the baseline though
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 10:37 AM   #387
country flag Natural Joe

Brisbane Intl ‏@BrisbaneTennis
"It is good to have such a challenge to begin the year" Azarenka said. #BI2013

"The atmosphere here at Brisbane brings out the best in me" Azarenka reveals. #BI2013

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
Azarenka looked at the picture of herself winning Brisbane in 2009 & thought 'I didnt look 19, I looked so young like I was 12'
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:39 AM   #388
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Good start . A win against Lisicki on HC doesn't tell us all that much though.
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 01:20 PM   #389
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

good but not good enough for serena i m afraid. that crap 2nd serve and poor movement
viktory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:30 PM   #390

Hopefully she has something up her sleeve when she meets Serena
Closed Thread