*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #3796
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

How would the consensus be on this board if she loses? Mentally preparing myself for it, would we see it as a big failure despite the H2H hypothetically then only being 2-2 for the year?
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #3797
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Depends how she plays really. If she lost while playing well I'd be disappointed but also proud. If she lost playing timidly I'd be a bit annoyed.
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #3798
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'd only consider it a "failure" if she loses in two easy sets playing like shit. If she loses in straights because Serena was GOATing then what can you do. Everything else I wouldn't consider a failure because where's the fail in losing to Serena? I'm just hoping that it's not gonna be such a heartbreaking loss like last year...
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #3799
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think we can consider this a failure in any way regardless of the final. She's healthy, and worst case scenario is she comes second of 128 players.

Best of luck Vika.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #3800
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
How would the consensus be on this board if she loses? Mentally preparing myself for it, would we see it as a big failure despite the H2H hypothetically then only being 2-2 for the year?
If she plays reasonably well I wouldn't be too disappointed, there's no shame in an honest loss against Serena. If she plays really, really well she's almost impossible to beat.

Vika has made the next step this year already, beating her twice in a big final. Beating her in a slam final would be the final step....will she do it today? Hopefully. Is it a big disaster if she has to postpone this to next season? Not for me..

As far as I'm considered her season is already a big success. Many people predicted her to fade away before this season, instead she defended her slam, made another final and even reached the SF at RG. Plus she beat Serena twice, all this in a year that had two major injuries as well.

Winning today would be the cherry on the cake for sure but there isn't really anything that could happen today that can ruin her season.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #3801
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Got to say that's put me at ease a bit now. Nothing to lose, as Serena would say.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #3802
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

Even if Serena wins, Vika has had a great year. If Vika wins, it will be a fucking amazing year!

Good luck Vika!
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #3803
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope Vika starts the match today like she did the 2nd set of Cincinnati. Come out aggressive from the start.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #3804
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

I think Serena will be on fire which will push Vika to slowly get a grasp and find a way to win

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #3805
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I just hope Vika starts the match today like she did the 2nd set of Cincinnati. Come out aggressive from the start.
And doesn't hit everything back into Serena's hands when she's on the offensive like she always does against Serena.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #3806
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck tonight, Vika. Do your best!

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #3807
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Funny how we all know how Serena will come out all focused and on fire, and we are not quite sure which version if vika will show up.
I am sure vika has all heart coming in, she might be a bit uptight too.
Just focus, play point by point, enjoy. Her mental game carried her through 6 matches. She need to summon her serve and skills if there is any chance.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #3808
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I dont like these big final days, especially when she is the underdog. It is funny to me in other matches when many pick Vika to be due for an upset and it almost never happens. But these finals against Serena are not good for my nerves.

I more like the start of the tournaments, and to see many different matches.

Luckily i'm not the world class player. I'm sure Vika enjoys it more.

Good luck, fight!
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #3809
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure she'll enjoy it, she looked very comfortable against Serena in Cincy. Unlike Sharapova she really seems to like playing her...which is probably a reason why she can keep a positive mindset more easily

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #3810
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

My feelings..
And i'm pretty sure it will get worse during the match.
Good luck, Victoria!!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread