*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 250 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #3736
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Return of serve great again. Her service games were not great again but the last service game was solid- she finally got some good first serves.
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #3737
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Another GS final!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #3738
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

It is not like she has been to so many grand slam finals, this is already a huge success. Think back now how you felt after she withdrew from Wimbledon. This is better or?

Not saying she should not focus to win it, but as a fan i think it is ok to be happy already.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #3739
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

FINAL

Reaching a GS final by winning 4 and 2 while being sooo far from her best. That's not bad at all, is it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
It is not like she has been to so many grand slam finals, this is already a huge success. Think back now how you felt after she withdrew from Wimbledon. This is better or?

Not saying she should not focus to win it, but as a fan i think it is ok to be happy already.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #3740
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:

Exactly.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #3741
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
FINAL

Reaching a GS final by winning 4 and 2 while being sooo far from her best. That's not bad at all, is it.
This and this!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #3742
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Victoria was playing really upside down at times. She attempted some nice stuffs but the conclusions were sometimes really awful. Often she attacked the ball, in transitioning took way too much time to position herself at the net letting the ball drop too much, other times, her drop-shots lacked touch [...] barf, I don't think the match was THAT bad but she clearly could have been a little bit more precise with certain areas.

However, she admitted she was tight in the start of the match.

It's really amazing that Victoria has such a hard time implementing spins on her second serve. She hits the ball way too much in the center. Her racket should be brushing up of the ball to implement top spin or at least slightly sideways to slice it to get to drop faster [...] in the second set, she corrected that but this should be a little bit more natural and would avoid so much of these double-faults.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #3743
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
That was nice of Pennetta to reduce herself to playing like Cornet. She was far too passive. In the 2nd set she also appeared to tire, so not sure what the gameplan was there. Whenever she was down she actually showed how she could have done her damage. As for Vika, waste of time to talk about the serve. I was positively surprised that she can actually open the racquet head and hit forehands with an outward trajectory to the backhand of her opponent. That´s a shot that has sorely been lacking. Bad timing on the volleys. Always stuck in no woman´s land.
That forehand has come and gone this year, reappeared in the cincy final then went away again. It's really good when on.

Vika's a pretty good volleyer but not a great net approacher, never controls her opponent's options on the pass.

Anyway flavia won 1 service game and even that was a struggle. Vika almost always serves well against serena. It's on.
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #3744
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

So, what F opponent do you you guys fancy?

Me, I actually would prefer her to play Serena. She seems very comfortable playing her these days and there would be very little pressure on her side.

She would be the favorite against Li, not sure that would help.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #3745
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is Victoria's 4th consecutive F in hard-court slams (Ao 2012, USo 2012, Ao 2013 and USo 2013), her second consecutive in the US open. She's made the F of 4 of the last 8 majors and SF of 6 of the last 8. She's now 26-1 in hard-court slams. Damn impressive (!)
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #3746
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

Me, I actually would prefer her to play Serena. She seems very comfortable playing her these days and there would be very little pressure on her side.

I understand your opinion after her last matches against Serena, but i still think she has 30% chance against Serena and about 60% against Li Na. So Li Na i guess for me. Hopefully a very loooong match (Anything that gives Vika better chance of winning as long as no one gets injured).
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #3747
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

VICTORIA!!!!!!Another GS final I am very happy that she reached a GS final after Wimbly I love u gurl. Pls dont get bagelled in the final!!!

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #3748
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

What garwe said. Besides Vika's beaten Li in a GS final before so I'd certainly prefer that. Almost sure Serena will win her SF in straights though...
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #3749
country flag garwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
This is Victoria's 4th consecutive F in hard-court slams (Ao 2012, USo 2012, Ao 2013 and USo 2013), her second consecutive in the US open. She's made the F of 4 of the last 8 majors and SF of 6 of the last 8. She's now 26-1 in hard-court slams. Damn impressive (!)
Yes exactly, her amazing stats are not mentioned enough. Just an example, last year semi final the swedish commentator went on and on about that Sharapova didn't lose a three set match all season. Vika had the exact same stat but not mentioned once.

Serena record this year is impressive, but i heard that over and over. Vikas record is also great, especially on hard courts, but i rarely hear that at all.

Or perhaps it is just the swedish commentators.
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #3750
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Don´t care as long as they play eight hours.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread