*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 244 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 07:38 PM   #3646
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Vika second on Ashe tomorrow...not sure if I'll be able to watch.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:18 PM   #3647
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the first match at Arthur Ashe Stadium is Alison Riske vs Daniela Hantuchova that will start 11:00 in local time. Then according to schedule of play Vika vs Ana match will not start before 12:30 in New York time, which means 17:30 in GMT, 18:30 in CET and 19:30 in EET. http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...chedule14.html
Exordes is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 10:32 PM   #3648
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Good luck, Victoria!!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:55 AM   #3649
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Match starts at 10PM in India. Good time to watch Hope she picks up her game and hits some nice big forehands and back hands. She has not hit those big FH DTLs and come in behind them in her 3 earlier rounds

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 06:44 AM   #3650
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

6:30AM start my time. I hope I don't wake up so early just to find rain delays/cancellations.

In any case, it would be nice to see Vika play more aggressively- go after Ana's backhand and move in to the net. Hope she can get through without any messiness.
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 02:27 PM   #3651
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
Match starts at 10PM in India. Good time to watch Hope she picks up her game and hits some nice big forehands and back hands. She has not hit those big FH DTLs and come in behind them in her 3 earlier rounds
Don't be too harsh on her -- there was no need to deliver her best of the best in first week [...] now she'll pick up her game hopefully because she's perfectly aware that there's no messing around in second week.

Victoria played the first week reasonably well (my personal view), not too great, not too bad. I think many people were expecting a little way too much of her tennis in the first week of a slam because she defeated Serena in Cincinnati.

I'll only get worried if Victoria doesn't assert herself more off the ground from the Ivanovic match to go on (if she still stands until then). The most important things is that she didn't spend much energy, she was tested (very/always important) and that she's good to go...
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:50 PM   #3652
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

It's a holiday here in the States, so I'm good to go if Vika decides to drive me to the alcohol early.
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:40 PM   #3653
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Rain rain rain....I don't know if I can wait up longer....passed midnight for me.
Vika pls play well, most importantly needs to play into form starting immediately as second week kicks off!
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:18 PM   #3654
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Match cancelled. Hopefully she will not get too tired playing several days in a row. (If she wins).
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:25 PM   #3655
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a ridiculous decision. Her match was in all likelihood less than 30 minutes away and it is still early in NY.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:29 PM   #3656
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it don't rain Tomorrow I wonder Y U.S. Open don't get there courts with roof to cover the courts ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:45 PM   #3657
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

So Ivanovic, Hantuchova, Vinci/Pennetta for the final.

4-2 against Ivanovic (1-1 on hardcourts, won last match in three sets)
2-2 against Hantuchova (1-2 on hardcourts, won last match in straights, but 1-4 down in first)
1-1 against Pennetta (0-1 on hardcourts)
3-0 against Vinci (1-0 on hardcourts)
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:56 PM   #3658
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I need to find a thread to seethe about this decision to cancel her match .

This is a disgraceful decision. Cancelling one singles match when everybody else will be through to the quarter finals. What if it rains all day tomorrow? They have so much time, play it anywhere ffs.

Last edited by ozza : Sep 2nd, 2013 at 10:38 PM.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:12 PM   #3659
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I need to find the thread to seethe about this decision to cancel her match .

This is a disgraceful decision. Cancelling one singles match when everybody else will be through to the quarter finals. What if it rains all day tomorrow? They have so much time, play it anywhere ffs.
No matter what they said previously, they better put the winner of Vika/Ana vs. Hantuchova as the first night match QF to give them at least 1 1/2 days rest.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:24 PM   #3660
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

A new try tomorrow:
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...chedule15.html

Arthur Ashe Stadium 11:00 in local time

1. Round 4 - Victoria Azarenka vs Ana Ivanovic
2. Quarterfinal - Na Li vs Ekaterina Makarova
3. Round 4 - Novak Djokovic vs Marcel Granollers

Arthur Ashe Stadium 19:00 in local time

1. Quarterfinal - Serena Williams vs Carla Suarez Navarro
2. Round 4 - Andy Murray vs Denis Istonim
Exordes is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread