*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 243 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:17 PM   #3631
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

WD Vika. Hard match and tough win! Solved her 1st more complicated challenge sovereign to the end of the match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
@Igor_Biscan : I have a feeling Victoria was trying to win this match without forcing herself, or maybe it was just an off-day but she definitively took a massive thump with Alize actually performing much much better than she probably expected. Even better than in Paris. I myself was shocked at the shots Alize pulled off whether it be with her serve and ground-strokes -- not her first fan but she really played well.

But, the tournament starts now for Victoria. Peaking in early rounds was not a necessity unlike players like Alize -- she's had her though match, now, I think she'll bring her focus and intensity up 100% and be much more assertive.

Yes, I agree, her serve wasn't that bad overall but her ground game needs to be much more assertive.

Anyways, week 2, the tournament starts now.
Agree.
I think it was important to play the first two matches average/not at a high level to save energy for tougher battles like today.And there will be more of them.
Looking forward to the match against Ana!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:50 PM   #3632
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Nice words from Alizé.

Alize Cornet ‏@alizecornet
Vika is a great champion, I couldn't do much better today, I gave all I had, but it wasn't enought! Amazing crowd on the Armstrong stadium
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:55 PM   #3633
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
Ajde's going to beat her.
No way. I watched parts of her match today, it was awful as well. It might be a total crapfest but Vika will win this.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 09:21 PM   #3634
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

She's playing much worse compared to this time last year Messy match, but still only got broken once somehow

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 10:23 PM   #3635
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I might remember it incorrectly but some parts of her game is worse this year. (Probably because of injury breaks)

She is still so strong mentally she will raise her game when she needs to, and win most matches. I think she played ok today, it was not too bad. (Or she played great, but compared to what she can).

I would give her a 80% chance or so to win the next match.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 10:34 PM   #3636
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Ajde barely scraped past McHale so I'm not particularly worried about that. One thing you start to get used to is that 9/10 times, Vika will lift her level when she really needs to.

I still, however, don't quite understand how Cornet's been able to take 2 sets off her. I suppose this comes down to Cornet not being as bad as TF paints her as.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 11:39 PM   #3637

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

If she only got broken once I'd consider that a very good sign.
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 12:41 AM   #3638
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Oh Thank you guys. I couldn't bare watching after 1st set. She played so bad....So glad she pulled through. Now I can rewatch if on YouTube.

Her fm groundstrokes seemed off, she was not aggressive enough and was not better in defense in the first. What did she improved later?
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 02:38 AM   #3639
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Kind of a crazy day at the US open. Vika is still standing. Get rest and she still has every chance here to do something great.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 03:09 AM   #3640
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I think one thing she has to really commit, is taking chances early in first set. Sha had multiple bps and didn't convert, and then came back to haunt her every return game. The outlooks would have been entirely different has she got it in first game. Cornet may not swung so freely and vika so limitedly.
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 03:14 AM   #3641

Fair to say perhaps she needed that wake up call, it usually ends up boding pretty well for her in the end, like the Hampton match at the AO and again the Cornet match at the FO.
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 04:11 AM   #3642
country flag joshum

True, but totally unnecessary for almost a 3 hour play. And she should be a bit more considerate for her fans not getting heart attacks ....
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 05:14 AM   #3643

Put yourself in the shoes of a Na or Kvitova fan and you'll thank Vika for being Vika forever.
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 01:43 PM   #3644
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Are Ajde fans the most delusional ever?

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 01:52 PM   #3645

No, just Leon Daniel I think.
Closed Thread