*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 242 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 04:36 PM   #3616
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Wow Armstrong is going fast with halep rushing through 1st set already. Vika can be up soon quickly
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 04:45 PM   #3617
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

CBS gets prime say in the weekend schedule, they have the day matches so they want the big names in their block.
So while Vika does get stuck on Armstrong during the day, she'll get coverage with the bigger audience while Caro, who gets the night match on Ashe, will be relegated to Tennis Channel's broadcast here in the States.
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 04:59 PM   #3618
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Simona Halep has been very convincing today...she just won Maria Kirilenko 6-1 6-0 in 51 minutes...I hope Vika is ready for her match against Alize Cornet....

Besides both Petra Kvitova and Ana Ivanovic are in trouble in their matches at the moment...
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:07 PM   #3619
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Good luck to us (and to Vika ).

Interesting results right now in Vika's draw. But the matches could still turn around when i write this.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:08 PM   #3620
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the match against Kvitova is not happening..again. Woeful performance from her.

Draw opening up nicely now

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:10 PM   #3621
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Whatever

C'mon our girl.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:14 PM   #3622
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

A lot of upsets looming. Vika pls right the ship.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:16 PM   #3623
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitova's lost 6-3 6-0...Ivanovic set and break down.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:10 PM   #3624
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Its a weird how she takes 2 hours to find her timing. She was hitting with so much loop in the first two sets (basically playing the same game as cornet) and it wasn't helping her. Once she flattened her shots out she was fine.

She served well today, or cornet returned poorly. Bit of both I guess.

At this level she should beat ivanovic, and riske/hantuchova/glushko too.
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:10 PM   #3625
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if I'm ready for that Ivanovic match.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:11 PM   #3626
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

Tough win! I woke up 6:15, turned on TV and they were interviewing Allison Riske- wtf? Then I turned on computer and Vika's match had already started.

First set was so tight. Thankfully, Vika hung in and started playing tougher. At the end Cornet was too tired to hang with Vika. Hopefully, all messiness is gone for the tournament.
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:24 PM   #3627
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde's going to beat her.
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #3628
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

@Igor_Biscan : I have a feeling Victoria was trying to win this match without forcing herself, or maybe it was just an off-day but she definitively took a massive thump with Alize actually performing much much better than she probably expected. Even better than in Paris. I myself was shocked at the shots Alize pulled off whether it be with her serve and ground-strokes -- not her first fan but she really played well.

But, the tournament starts now for Victoria. Peaking in early rounds was not a necessity unlike players like Alize -- she's had her though match, now, I think she'll bring her focus and intensity up 100% and be much more assertive.

Yes, I agree, her serve wasn't that bad overall but her ground game needs to be much more assertive.

Anyways, week 2, the tournament starts now.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:29 PM   #3629
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Ok that was a much needed test Those first fuckin two rounds were no help at all. Keep going Vika

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:44 PM   #3630
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Still a long way to go until the final. Now the "aggressive and dangerous, but more error-prone"-part of the draw with Ivanovic and then possibly Hantuchova/Riske. Semi-final would be a Cornet like test of patience again with Wozniacki/Halep/Pennetta/Vinci, unless Giorgi or Knapp make it through.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread