*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 240 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #3586
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I can't possibly complain about a double bagel and only 10 unforced errors, these are good signs, just like the first few rounds of AO2012.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #3587
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I can't possibly complain about a double bagel and only 10 unforced errors, these are good signs, just like the first few rounds of AO2012.
I felt the same and posted about that in Vika's bakery thread

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #3588
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Careful to the point of over-cautious with her shots, just stayed calm and professional, you could almost see her telling herself not to rush things. More like a 6-2 6-1 match than a double bagel though.
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #3589
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Vika has now served more double bagels than Serena in WTA and GS matches. Yesterday's win was no. 7; Cirstea, Niculescu, Olaru, Dushevina, McHale, Dubois, and now Pfizenmaier are the victims.

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #3590
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Yay! Nice win, good start..looks promising!!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #3591
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Third on armstrong today.
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #3592
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Good luck, Victoria!!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #3593
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniak is so weird. Goes from playing local club-level tennis to bashing virtuosity in the blink of an eye -- Victoria did good to keep her concentration for most [...] players like Wozniak are just freaking rhythm killers.

Anyways, keep snatching 'em Vichka [...]
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #3594
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

Started off great today, then some messy service games and UE's. Second set was better. Well done!
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #3595
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Decent enough I'd say. Probably has to improve against Cornet but most certainly in the rounds after that.

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #3596
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

The Lesser Woz always seems to present problems for Vika so the ups and downs of the match aren't too surprising.

And all the haters are out in GM, so clearly she's still a threat.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #3597
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Strange match. Vika was quite OK until the 5-0, and then... why did she get so tight to close it out ? From then on it was a bit of a struggle. I wasn't that convinced either with her game in the second set, probably the mess of those 3 games was in her head. Still a routine win though, and these sort of ugly matches are always going to happen in a GS, so well done.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 04:59 AM   #3598
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Vika. Wozniak is troublesome a bit but atleast she didn't trouble her much this time. She has to improve from now on as the competition is gonna be much tougher. Alize, Ana, probably Petra, Caro....wow.

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #3599
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

She is always so irretated with herself in the early rounds. I think it was a good win. Seeing her win 6-0 6-0 6-3 6-1 sure beats having to wait for twitter messages if she shall withdraw or not. (Indian Wells, Miami, Wimbledon)

People already talking about that Ivanovic will have some chances. Good, they did they same before Wimbledon last year. Experts on tv said "I go with Ivanovic in three sets in this one".

First Cornet which i think should be an rather easy win if she plays at her normal level.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 06:52 AM   #3600
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
She is always so irretated with herself in the early rounds. I think it was a good win. Seeing her win 6-0 6-0 6-3 6-1 sure beats having to wait for twitter messages if she shall withdraw or not. (Indian Wells, Miami, Wimbledon)

People already talking about that Ivanovic will have some chances. Good, they did they same before Wimbledon last year. Experts on tv said "I go with Ivanovic in three sets in this one".

First Cornet which i think should be an rather easy win if she plays at her normal level.
She is a perfectionist and expects too much from herself...like Serena in a way I think that hunger and perfectionism make them both very tough competitors Posters argue that she is not playing that well, but the reality is she plays well enough to win comfortably. If the opponent gets tougher, you can see her going for her shots more, increasing the depth of placement and coming to the net more. She tests the aopponents and adjusts her game based on the reaction

Closed Thread