*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #3496
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Well that was easy.

That tiebreak was just great tennis from both.

Finally and hopefully played herself out of that injury funk. She really let loose, when down the set and finally played aggressive again. Went for her shots, depth and placement. She moved better and the net approaches were class. Three volley/overhead winners in the tiebreak after long points. Then her groundgame even brought back the serve, which was better than it has been in a long time. Hard to believe the mess of yesterday and Carlsbad in general.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #3497
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I have to dork now. Can't wait to see the replay!

Serena is good to her game. In a lot of ways she is like Serena. Scrap through when need to and bring out the best when you meet the best. It is when she underestimate some, she does get into trouble sometimes.

This is great preparation to USO she will need to find a gear up of she meet Serena again. But what a way to win, under extreme pressure and so so mentally tough. I guess her match against JJ was a good warm up to fight fight and fight.

Maybe it is good that redfoo is not around. Get her focus back on court! Haha
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #3498
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Victoria!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #3499
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE YOU VICTORIA!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #3500
country flag fashionguy

fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light

Some interesting stats so far this year:

Out of the top 5, Vika is the only player who has not been bageled this year. Serena, Maria, Aga and Sara have all been bageled at least once.

Vika has a perfect tiebreak record this year. 7-0. She is the only player in the top 20 who has not lost a tiebreak.

Vika has a 36-4 record so far this year, with a winning percentage of 90%, her best record at this point in the year for her to date. She has a higher winning percentage than Novak, Murray, Federer, Sharapova and Radwanska. Only Serena (93%) and Rafa (94%) have higher percentages this year.

She has only lost once on hardcourts this year, and has the best hardcourt winning percentage of all the women so far this year.

She has given 9 bagels this year. Third highest number only below Serena (19 ) and JANKOVIC (11 )

She has now surpassed Henin for all time career prize money leaders and currently sits at number 8. (21,125,604) Can easily reach number 5 with a good run at the US Open.
fashionguy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #3501
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I've noticed that on GM there's been some (mild) excuses for Serena loss, without really grasping the fact that Vika herself has not reached 100%, if that makes any sense.

Not to mention the 'Serena will be even more hungry for the USO,' as if it implies that Vika will be satisfied just beating her in a premier final and will expect a walkover in the final should they meet.
oh yeah i guess is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #3502
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

It is true that Rena is not up to par. Vika was better in scrapping through and it is huge not playing her best too.

Vika wants USO as much as Rena. It will be fun should they meet in final. And everyone wants that to happen.

Again a win is a win and an important before the last slam
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #3503
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I can't really imagine any other matchup for the final at all, it seems like it has already been written, and I'd think just about all of those who follow the tour would want it to happen.
oh yeah i guess is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #3504
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I've noticed that on GM there's been some (mild) excuses for Serena loss, without really grasping the fact that Vika herself has not reached 100%, if that makes any sense.

Not to mention the 'Serena will be even more hungry for the USO,' as if it implies that Vika will be satisfied just beating her in a premier final and will expect a walkover in the final should they meet.
What's new ?

That was amazing from Vika. How could she step up her level so much from the day before ? Since the 2nd set, and especially in the 3rd, everything was working: serve (finally !) amazing ros, great depth in her groundstrokes, great anticipation, a very controlled aggression... and her attitude and mentality were just outstanding. A very deserved win after all the injuries and fuckery this season.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #3505
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Vika. I saw like 15 minutes of tennis the whole week but after all her problems and injuries it is great to see her winning a title prior to the US Open.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #3506
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionguy View Post
Some interesting stats so far this year:

Vika has a perfect tiebreak record this year. 7-0. She is the only player in the top 20 who has not lost a tiebreak.
I did not know this. Amazing .
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #3507
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Just checking in to one of my faves message boards

Well i've got to support someone who wins something so it's not all downs with my faves.

She (Simona) said in her last interview when she was asked by an romanian jurnalist ,what does she thinks about the foreign media who keeps ignoring her?

And she said : I thank them . ( and she start smiling )
venusinfurs is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #3508
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Finally another title after 6 months of drought! I would pretty much have been satisfied with escaping bakery products This is an epic upset considering her abysmal form in the USO Series so far. Maybe there is hope for US Open after all?

I didn't watch the entire match, but that clutch drop volley Well done, Vika!

Quote:
To think she once had the worst 3rd set TB record on tour Vika and her team have done an outstanding job improving the mental aspects of her game.

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #3509
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Out of the top 5, Vika is the only player who has not been bageled this year. Serena, Maria, Aga and Sara have all been bageled at least once.
Not only that, she has not been bageled in over three years. Which is remarkable as she more or less always plays the biggest tournaments.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #3510
country flag joshum

When is the USO draw coming out?
Closed Thread