*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 232 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #3466
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I always try to stay positive, but if Serena play somewhere close to what she can it will be hard. Every game will begin with an advantage to Serena with how they both serve.

Great result this week for Vika, impressed with her mental strength to reach final when all the best players are playing. Hopefully the quality of her play is just a work in progress that will be done in time for the second week in US open.

And over 600 ranking points from this week regardless of the final result. More than for a slam quarter final.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #3467
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

I'm crying so much tears I've never cried after match like this. So proud of her...

I knew she could pull it off and she did. Victoria is such a great champion... incredible. Victoria is coming closer and closer to Serena in terms of fighting spirit, determination etc. so amazing.

One of the best matches of the year.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #3468
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

SO HAPPY FOR VIKA.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #3469
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

How the hell did Vika go from playing like shit last night to this? Seriously?

Serena must have played Vika into form.

Oh and that volley in the breaker.
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #3470
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

YAY!!! Sooo happy!!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #3471
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I hope this is not too hyperbolic but Vika would have to be one of the most underrated volleyers on tour. That volley to give her MP was amazing considering how grueling the rest of the point was.

Overall, another great unexpected win and you can't go wrong with two wins against Serena in a year.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #3472
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

She never fails to amaze me. So proud of that gutsy performance.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #3473
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent fighting spirit from Vika "the Guest" Azarenka! Hope she continues to improve for the US Open.
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #3474
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Randomly two things started working for Vika like they haven't for a while - the halfvolleyed groundstrokes standing up to the baseline and the forehand into Serena's backhand corner. Bang she's dominating the long rallies. The first point of the game when Serena served for it was magnificent including that improvised shot off the netcord. And that volley at 6-6

What a great player.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3475
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I think everybody who watched her today and isn't a total hater must have become a fan today. She was just so impressive, her whole attitude...it was magnificent to watch.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #3476
country flag Some1

Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all

I don't really post here but I had to after watching this match.

She started so bad (well, more like Serena was playing really well), but she regrouped after the first set and started playing her best tennis since Doha. That point at 6-6 was incredible and if she could play more like that she will win many more slams !

Good luck at the US, hopefully she goes one round further than last year.

♣ Eugenie Bouchard ♣ Aleksandra Wozniak ♣ Françoise Abanda ♣
Some1 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #3477
country flag oleada

oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future

That was incredible! I'm so proud of her. Another win over Serena is huge, and I hope she can remember that at the USO. I hope I get to see her there.

Title #17
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #3478
country flag Mustafina

Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing victory! This will be such a confidence booster going into the US Open.
Mustafina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #3479
country flag Some1

Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I think everybody who watched her today and isn't a total hater must have become a fan today. She was just so impressive, her whole attitude...it was magnificent to watch.
And yeah, she really impressed me mentally. After losing that very game at 4-1 in the 2nd, she easily regrouped (I think she came back from 0-40 in the next game ?) and kept believing. Same in the third after losing the third. She really has a champion's mentality since 2011

♣ Eugenie Bouchard ♣ Aleksandra Wozniak ♣ Françoise Abanda ♣
Some1 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #3480
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Great win VIka I hoping for a good draw at the U.S. Open

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread