*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 231 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #3451
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Here is a match summary:

Last edited by Exordes : Aug 18th, 2013 at 04:14 AM.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #3452
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

At least based on this week she seems to be 'there' mentally (???), in the past she'd come up and you could tell she was already defeated by her body language and the subsequent first few games. If it means anything, if it weren't for Na's constant mental flopping the result could've been much different to what it was. Vika's lucky she'll playing a Serena not close to her best (got broken in half of her service games, 6 double faults), otherwise it would be an instant humiliation in this form.
oh yeah i guess is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #3453
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
At least based on this week she seems to be 'there' mentally (???), in the past she'd come up and you could tell she was already defeated by her body language and the subsequent first few games. If it means anything, if it weren't for Na's constant mental flopping the result could've been much different to what it was. Vika's lucky she'll playing a Serena not close to her best (got broken in half of her service games, 6 double faults), otherwise it would be an instant humiliation in this form.
.. on the othe side of the coin, Serena's lucky Vika's not playing close to her best
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #3454

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I hope that Serena will look at the stats and see how many times Vika broke whilst forgetting to notice how often she failed to hold.
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #3455
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Does that fall while serving at wimbledon affecting her mentally?

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka

Last edited by LUVMIRZA : Aug 18th, 2013 at 04:21 AM.
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #3456
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Some funny comments from Vika's PC (from Amy Fetherolf's twitter):

Quote:
Vika: "I actually heard that from my boyfriend for the first time, and he said, 'Why do you stick your ass out when you play?'"

Q: What are you most pleased about from the week about your game? Like technically, specifically, serve? Movement? Vika: Really, serve?
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 05:05 AM   #3457
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I really like how sacastic she is. Very blunt and honest. Made me laugh all the time !
She is clearly frustrated with herself but still controlling it not to breakout. Bravo. Her mental game is in a good place. It's more important to control your mind than body. You can still find way to win when u r cool. No way the other way around.
joshum is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #3458
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

And I don't think I am brave enough to watch the final. Kind of glad that it doesn't fit my time zone
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #3459

It's been placed at an unreasonable time for me for my own wellbeing.
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #3460
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I simply couldn't keep my eyes open during the first set so I had to go to sleep... Guess I can be glad about it in hindsight.

Those stats truly look horrific. However I applaud her for fighting back from a set down despite playing some of her worst tennis! Now please avoid bakery products against Serena.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #3461
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of

i woke up 4am to see this match...what a horror show from Vika, so frustrating, but all through out, I had confidence in her, somehow, I felt like she could play like shit but definitely will pull another gear to get the win.

though i don't see her winning against rena tomorrow, rena could play really bad but definitely knows how to play Vika, and Vika at this level can't touch Serena at all...

so basically, I am just praying for better scoreline tomorrow and avoid bakery products, that's all I could ask from her really
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #3462
country flag joshum

Now tha. Have rewatched it. There were some great rallies. JJ was playing well off the ground and vika probably didnt expect such long rallies from her all the time. And JJ has more punch than caro. Thought vika's ground strokes all in all ok, woud be better for more patience and I think the lack of it contributed o the UEs. Throughout the match both players were wracking it sometimes putting in a brave effort physically to outlast but not outsmart each other.

Her serve has no words. But it's all in her mind, you can see that when she was calmer she willed herself over the net, but when she was frustrated she dumped everything. It's all in the mind.

It was a very bad match by her technical standard, but it was a good fighting match to get her competitiveness back. Winning indeed very ugly, and to her it seems it didn't matter as long as it is a win.

No expectation tmr. She got o get herself ready from the start 'go'. Otherwise it will go south very quickly. If she can get sod rallies off the ground, she has good chance to compete. Thank goodness her return game throughout the week is on, saved her big time last few matches.
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #3463
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see it but it seems like a huge mess. Vika is going to get slaughtered today.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #3464

Apparently Serena is having some injury problems?
Old Aug 18th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #3465
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

This is good..reaching a PM5 final after all those injuries and that 'coulda been a' career threatening fall at Wimbly. She faces her worst nightmare tomorrow which will help her to improve in several departments. So I am not worried much about this match. Do your best Vika. I feel lucky to see her play again with confdence after Wimbly. Once she starts winning more, her game will come together gradually

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread