*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 229 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #3421
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Even though she matches up well with JJ I can totally see that being another 3 set shitfest, and I think there's a likely danger in her losing that. I wouldn't want her to face Serena in this form to be honest.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #3422
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Even though she matches up well with JJ I can totally see that being another 3 set shitfest, and I think there's a likely danger in her losing that. I wouldn't want her to face Serena in this form to be honest.
I'm actually scared of her next match. Has the potential to be an even bigger shitfest than this.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #3423
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt it, it will come with much less mental baggage for Vika.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #3424
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Finding some solace in the fact that if Vika makes it a shitfest then JJ will take it to the next level.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #3425
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Vika second set messarenka Good for the confidence build up Now step it up and dont mess in the semifinals plssss

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #3426
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

I'm seriously really getting tired of Victoria f-cking up her second sets like that all the time thank the living God she didn't choke that away, I was so annoyed at times... they always have to be patchy, scratchy and endless unnecessary battle when she clearly has the upper hand.

However, that first set was something to behold off Such beautiful controlled-offense, defense, aggressive-minded counter-punching, net-game etc. etc. it was all pretty good until, well, we know...

Victoria could have won this match nevertheless with a lot more ease...

Anyways, next, Jankovic. Really hope she issues out her serve and concentration in second sets - this total lack of stability and control at times on her service games is truly not going to cut it even against a 1% Serena Williams.

I think her ground-game is all right but just that serve again and again... it's holding her back.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #3427
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
There's good signs in her game, it doesnt matter that much if the scorelines are closer than they should be. Tomorrow will be a pretty similar match up.
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #3428
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Hot Ass Mess.

But thank god she won. I've been waiting for her to rub her "I have slams" in Caro's nose.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #3429
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If that was her best performance since Wimbledon then these have been a horrible past few weeks of tennis.
Victoria didn't play bad off the ground and no aggressive player is going to have sparkling clean statistics against a player like Wozniacki. You have to give her credit, she brings a lot of shots back into to play and psychologically forces you all the time.

Victoria was always consistently forced to being the one producing the offensive sequences and they had to be good - she succeeded many times, other times like in the second set she failed but that's pretty normal against Wozniacki and you just have to move on.

This performance wasn't as negative, she simply needs to stop these second sets mess and sort that serve out because at times, it seems she doesn't even have a first nor second.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #3430
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Am so glad she won against caro. Goes to prove that even in shit form, she Is still much better player with offensive game.

Her first serve % is fine I just don't understand how she can always blow the second serve. She can just play like first serve which usually has a tidy 70%. Rather than over thinking it.

Her groundstrokes are good. Would like her to move her feet a bit more.
joshum is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #3431
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post

But thank god she won. I've been waiting for her to rub her "I have slams" in Caro's nose.
The handshake was interesting. It was more friendly than between two completely random players but not even close to their hugging and whatnot in the past.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #3432
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I don't think Vika is anywhere near as bad as you are making out. Today was ok, it wasn't bad, it wasn't great, but it was of reasonable enough standard. Definitely saw enough today that should be enough to prevail against Jankovic.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #3433
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Happy for Vika even through she played my second fave player in this era, I think she will play better against JJ tomorrow, One thing I like too see Vika improve on through is her serve she hit little too many DF which is unlike her IMO but I think she will get that in order come U.S. Open which matter more

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #3434
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Ok i agree it was not very high quality, but i think some of you are too negative.

I'm starting to get positive now regarding the next slam. She gets a little bit better match by match, she has not dropped a set yet and no signs of injury. And i think it is nice for her to prove she is the superior player now in this match up.

But she needs to improve the serve fast. She is never the best server but now it feels worse than normal.

And apparently the guaranteed semi final for Petra or Woz didnt happen.

Edit:
Another late match, but i guess it is more important for Vika to get rest than for us in europe to get sleep.
I think she has a good chance to win (about the same as vs Wozniacki). Rather big gap in ranking points between semi and final so rather important in that aspect.

Last edited by garwe : Aug 17th, 2013 at 12:42 PM.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #3435
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone noticed how all of a sudden the WTA seem to be having Vika in all kinds of promotional stuff, press conferences, articles on their website. About time . They seem to be making a big effort all of a sudden to push her.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread