*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 227 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #3391
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

This is really random, so bear with me.

Given Maria's coaching issues lately, I just wanted to comment on how happy I am that Vika has found a solid and successful coaching relationship with Sam. He seems to compliment her personality well and has really improved many aspects of her game including her emotional stability on court.

I think that having a committed camp (Sam and Meilen) has helped her grow into a great player. I hope she sticks with them for the remainder of her career.

Random rant over.

Old Aug 15th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #3392
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
This is really random, so bear with me.

Given Maria's coaching issues lately, I just wanted to comment on how happy I am that Vika has found a solid and successful coaching relationship with Sam. He seems to compliment her personality well and has really improved many aspects of her game including her emotional stability on court.

I think that having a committed camp (Sam and Meilen) has helped her grow into a great player. I hope she sticks with them for the remainder of her career.

Random rant over.
Oh I agree. Sam (and Meilen) have really balanced her.

I feel like when she doesn't have a lot of matches or match rhythm, the first thing to go is her serve. Hopefully she gets it sorted before New York.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #3393
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future

THE MATCH that we have been waiting for so long it going to happen! Vika's next opponent in the quarterfinal is Miss Sunshine Caroline Wozniacki...
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:04 AM   #3394
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Bring it on!
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #3395
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Finally..
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3396
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Damn looks like it's a night match, now I can't watch.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #3397
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I will be so mad if she loses
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #3398
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Finally a Victoria/Caroline -- hope Victoria snatches mercilessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
I agree, this was more recognisable as the Vika we're used to seeing. Dominant on return, second set I don't know how many points Magda was winning on serve in that second set but it can't have been many. Felt like Vika lost every deuce game on serve though, I wonder if other players have been analysing her serve patterns because it looked awfully predictable at times.
Totally. Let's hope she'll she'll keep improving even more as the tournament goes on - we can thrust her on that.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 03:10 AM   #3399
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Vika better be patient. There will be a lot of running to do and needs to cut down on errors.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #3400
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Vika has to be real steady tomorrow facing that Danish wall Hope she wins in two.

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 05:04 AM   #3401
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
She should be fine, just imagine its radwanska or errani on the other side, attack the forehand, keep moving forward, finish points at net.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #3402
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
She should be fine, just imagine its radwanska or errani on the other side, attack the forehand, keep moving forward, finish points at net.
This match might be fun as Vika is not at her best and Caro is getting dere slowly Watever I want Vika to be gutsy at the net and get to the semis

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #3403
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

What a night of tennis this is going to be with Rafa vs Fed and Vika vs Caro.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #3404
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Dream QF.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #3405
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see Vika serve to a reasonable standard, she's going to need to do so to win in New York. Vika needs to dominate the return games, Wozniacki's serve is attackable, and should provide an opportunity to dominate the point from the offset.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread