*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 223 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #3331
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Does anybody know if Vika is even in Cincinnati atm?
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #3332
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Yep looks pretty touch matches ahead but the first one will be telling
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #3333
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

The draws of these two tours are almost the same...
If she is 100% fit they are not that tough for her.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #3334
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
It is normally not a good sign when it is quiet i think. Hopefully im wrong. Not the most important tournament but i would like it if she can play.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #3335
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
It is normally not a good sign when it is quiet i think. Hopefully im wrong. Not the most important tournament but i would like it if she can play.
My personal guess all this week after seeing her last two matches in Carlsbad is that she's not going to play. Her form was far too bad, so she'll probably skip it and will try to get as fit as possible before the USO. Hope I am wrong.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #3336
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's supposed to be at the All-Access Hour I think, so I would guess that she is there or about to arrive.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #3337
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Quote:
http://vk.com/video-33614551_1658002...3b792519a&og=1
Looks like she is.
mariel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #3338
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

W&S Open ‏@CincyTennis
Morning practice highlights; 10 a.m. Court 6, Chardy & Benneteau; Court 8, Oudin; Court 16, Azarenka; 11:30 a.m. Court 11, Radwanska & Paire
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #3339
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

The daily practice schedules are updated here:
http://mobile.cincytennis.com/practice.html
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #3340
country flag ozza

The video mariel posted is from that practice session I believe.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #3341
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Quote:
The video mariel posted is from that practice session I believe.
yes i believe it is from todays practise session.

mariel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3342
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

She looks like putty on weight, is it me or the photo??
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #3343
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

What a loaded draw. Hopefully she's feeling better and ready to go.

I'm tired of her drawing Ana though. Seriously.
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #3344
country flag joshum

Ana is finding form. Posting her is good to get herself more focused
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #3345
country flag joshum

Playing her I mean.
Closed Thread