*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 219 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #3271
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

haters are back in GM to its hilt

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 09:43 AM   #3272
country flag allrounder

allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
You were great in the GM match thread. I love how random Ana fans are claiming that Vika's grunt is distracting. What about Ana's ajde fist pump leg kick half twirl?

The Canadian draw is tricky for sure, but if she keeps her head and continues to shake off the rust there's no reason she can't make the final against LordRena.
I'l never tire of seeing Vika beat Ivanovic after that match they had in Rome 2010 where Ana was fist pumping and ajdeing after near enough every point even though Vika could hardly move and really should have retired and she still only ended up losing 6-4 6-4

~The Official Anger Management Counsellor of Vikaland~
allrounder is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #3273
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I just rematches the whole match I don't know how some of you could make through the ups and downs. Quite unwatchable the first 2 sets. But glad she woke up at 1-2. Ana played well with some very good shots. Vika just battling herself to be consistent. ;o. She was a bit lucky to have won
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #3274
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hot Shot of yesterday's match:

I think she dealt very well with drop shots during the last two matches. In her match against Ula she played that counter dropshot winner where she had to slide into the ball Djokovic-style. That's a really good sign that she's fully confident in her body. Overall her game when moving forward has been pretty good so far.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #3275
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
My favourite was the one who cited Vika's 'arrogance' (read self belief/confidence/assurance in her abilities) on court as something that suggested she didn't deserve to win. Ajde could do with having such an attitude.
But you're a "troll" for pointing out the weakness in either Ana's game or her on court personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrounder View Post
I'l never tire of seeing Vika beat Ivanovic after that match they had in Rome 2010 where Ana was fist pumping and ajdeing after near enough every point even though Vika could hardly move and really should have retired and she still only ended up losing 6-4 6-4
Between that match and the Cincy match from 2010 (?) I agree.
Ana, on multiple levels, has annoyed and irritated me for years. I'm sure she's a nice girl, ect., but to me she just forces the adrenaline or passion with the twirls and the ajde every other point. She makes a mockery out of herself more often than not and it can be cringe worthy to watch.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #3276
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think she will win, altough im not sure. A loss against Stosur would feel a bit bad, but in terms of what happened this year and as a warm up before US open i still think it is a good tournament result.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #3277
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
I just rematches the whole match I don't know how some of you could make through the ups and downs. Quite unwatchable the first 2 sets. But glad she woke up at 1-2. Ana played well with some very good shots. Vika just battling herself to be consistent. ;o. She was a bit lucky to have won
I wouldnt say that... being lucky to win is saving break points with netcords or losing more points overall. Ivanovic had the upper hand at times in the second set but apart from that Vika was the better player. Third set could easily have been a breadstick set.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #3278
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

An Attempt to win was not made.
oh yeah i guess is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #3279
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Dreadful stuff, has to play better in Toronto. Sam is her probable quarter final opponent there.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #3280
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what was wrong with her today. She looked a tad slow at times..I don't know.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #3281
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

The only good thing about this is that Victoria got some match practice and she'll put herself to work more for sure.

At least she'll not crash stupidly in Toronto, hopefully... oh, and, another rematch against Stosur in Toronto would be very much welcomed.

Last edited by Vikapower : Aug 5th, 2013 at 12:18 AM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #3282
country flag fashionguy

fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light fashionguy is a glorious beacon of light

1/12 in break chances for Azarenka...... What the actual f*ck. She missed routine shots, was never positive about anything, and was horrible at the net. Idk which match was worse: The Makarova disaster or this Stosur atrocity.
fashionguy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #3283
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

I hate when she doesn't even try to win I hope this was just meant as some sort of practice event to get back in form, because that was an awful performance out there today.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #3284
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Ouch, bad match. Onwards to the next one i guess. Bad day but not the most important match at least.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #3285
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Not worried. Vika was sketchy all week and today was shockingly awful, but she has Toronto and Cincy left to regain her form in time. By the way, if Vika does well in Toronto I'm pretty sure she'll withdraw from Cincy.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread