*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 217 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 05:59 AM   #3241
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
We'll call that her double fault match for this tournament. Everything else pretty decent.

She's getting bounced around the schedule a bit, I expected she'd be the late match again tomorrow
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:20 AM   #3242
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

congrats vika! solid but also a bit scrappy! but definitely overpowered Ula
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:33 AM   #3243
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
We'll call that her double fault match for this tournament. Everything else pretty decent.

She's getting bounced around the schedule a bit, I expected she'd be the late match again tomorrow
First match tmr at 2 pm. Good that she had a relatively quick match.

Rallies were ok with here and there mistakes. Dfs.... And 2nd serve points win need to be improved big time
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:10 AM   #3244
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think she played great. Not perfect but still very good. She is a bit too hard on herself though.

She also did a lot of double faults in the Wimbledon match. I think her first serve percentage is almost better than her second serve percentage. I would guess they will continue to try and sort that out.

Great to see her play and win again, not to be taken for granted this season.

Should most likely win against Ivanovic playing like this imo.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 11:29 AM   #3245
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

While I doubt it will really matter because she won very quickly anyway, what is up with the schedule here? They don't schedule the quarters who will play with each other together. Now Vika plays at 8pm yesterday, and today plays at 2pm. Meanwhile Razzano plays at 11am yesterday, and today plays at 7pm. Right...
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 12:21 PM   #3246
country flag Kam6

Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice

so many times Vika had a crappy schedule before... but with solid game she'll be ok! Nice performance today, not perfect but still has a time to improve before USO.
Kam6 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 12:46 PM   #3247
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

After the quarterifinals it is again clear that there won't be Vika Azarenka vs Petra Kvitova match in Carlsbad:

Quote:
Chris Skelton ‏@ChrisSkelton87
Azarenka and Kvitova have appeared in the same tournament 24 times in 2012-13. They have not met at any.

Mark McGee ‏@markmcgee91
@ChrisSkelton87 @unseededlooming And we all know that isn't Vika's fault...
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 01:55 PM   #3248
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light

Her game wasn`t ablosutely clean. But I am so happy to see her, to see her on hard court. All components of her game looks better when she did it on hard.Her moves was pretty well. And I like her spirit. She is real hunter And all WTA girls become her catch.
I am not sure, but I compared her present hard game with start of the season and I think she hit the ball more intensive and more quickly. It is because she turn her shoulder more abruptly.
Also I listened commentator`s phrase: "Vika and Masha drank coffee together." Then she laught and added: You understand I am not sure." Of course they trained in one club a week ago but I am not sure that it could happend.
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 02:31 PM   #3249
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

For those that didn't see it:

ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3250
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Vika's English is Americanized as listened to the post match interview on wta website. That's what it did when she bought a house there!
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 05:55 PM   #3251
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Solid score
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #3252
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

She played well, but still too many service hiccups.

She'll have to improve to beat Ana and her Ajde.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #3253
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

The schedule thing is a bit annoying. Only 16 hours between coming off court to going back on for her next match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dghyletta View Post
Her game wasn`t ablosutely clean. But I am so happy to see her, to see her on hard court. All components of her game looks better when she did it on hard.Her moves was pretty well. And I like her spirit. She is real hunter And all WTA girls become her catch.
I am not sure, but I compared her present hard game with start of the season and I think she hit the ball more intensive and more quickly. It is because she turn her shoulder more abruptly.
Yes I agree, she's playing similar style to Doha, more aggressive than australia, prepared to sacrifice a few more UEs by hitting harder. Still 26W/17UE when you take out the serve stats is pretty good. I guess a decent proportion of winners were points finished at net or the forecourt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
Vika's English is Americanized as listened to the post match interview on wta website. That's what it did when she bought a house there!
It's the influence of you-know-who
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:49 PM   #3254
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think it will be more clear, but it seems to be Cirstea or Qualifier in first match in Toronto.

And Jankovic first seed. Also Stosur, Kvitova and Li in her half.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 07:52 PM   #3255
country flag ozza

[1] S.Williams vs BYE
Q vs Schiavone
Q vs Q
V.Williams vs [13] Flipkens
[9] Wozniacki vs Lepchenko
Rybarikova vs Q
Q vs Q
BYE vs [7] Bartoli

[3] A.Radwanska vs BYE
Wickmayer vs Robson
Zheng vs Barthel
Mladenovic vs [14] Stephens