*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 209 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #3121
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
Legitimate furniture!

She probably bought or rental house in Cali since a good chunk of the season is out there and she's dating a pseudo celebrity, it makes sense.

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #3122
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka
I've been enjoying the rehab in California! Had my first hit today, everything felt good!! Am excited to get back into the swing of things ))

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...63856232_n.jpg
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #3123
country flag Some1

Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all Some1 is a name known to all

Vika took a WC for the Rogers Cup.

I guess she wants more match play since she barely played since the FO.

♣ Eugenie Bouchard ♣ Aleksandra Wozniak ♣ Françoise Abanda ♣
Some1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3124
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
She must feel happy with her fitness.

There's potentially a battle between her and sharapova for the number 2 seed for US Open, that may be a motivation.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #3125
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Meh I don't really like that. Carlsbad is always burning hot, Cincinnati is always burning hot. Is she really going to play 3 straight weeks in those conditions. Unless she bombs out in one of them, there is no way she is playing the 3rd. I preferred the original schedule, I don't like the idea of even contemplating playing 3 straight weeks going into the US Open, let and out actually doing it.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #3126
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hm, I'm surprised by that decision. Agree with what ozza said.

At least it's a good sign that she really feels 100% going into the rest of the season.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #3127
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Meh I don't really like that. Carlsbad is always burning hot, Cincinnati is always burning hot. Is she really going to play 3 straight weeks in those conditions. Unless she bombs out in one of them, there is no way she is playing the 3rd. I preferred the original schedule, I don't like the idea of even contemplating playing 3 straight weeks going into the US Open, let and out actually doing it.
Yeah, it sounds a little bit surprising decision. The original schedule was quite reasonable, but I guess Vika must feel herself quite confident.
http://www.rogerscup.com/women/engli...NK_PLAYER_LIST

Quote:
“We’re thrilled that Victoria and Marion have decided to play here in Toronto,” said Karl Hale, tournament director, Rogers Cup Toronto. “With them added to the list, we now have the best WTA player field in the world outside of the Grand Slams and mandatory events...."
Quote:
The addition of Azarenka and Bartoli now ensures that all of the Top 20 players on the WTA will play the Rogers Cup in Toronto this summer. In addition to the two Top 20 wildcard spots which have now been taken, the tournament holds three additional singles main draw wildcards to hand out. Top Canadian female Eugenie Bouchard has already been granted one, with the other two to be announced at a later date.
It also means that Vika, Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova are planning to play in Torontro and Cincinnati as well. For instance Petra Kvitova and Na Li are going to meet much tougher competition in this year comparing to their last year's efforts in the US Open series.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #3128
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

oh no, why this 3rd tournament? her original schedule was so good.
i guess she will withdraw from cincy.
too bad, i would have liked her to play cincy than toronto

anyways hope she doesn't burn out prior to uso.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #3129
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Since IW she has only played three tournaments, two, if you don't count the Madrid fiasco, so, I don't know, maybe she feels like she needs to play more matches than she would usually need before the USO, but perhaps if she has deep runs at both Carlsbad and Toronto, and feels she's ready enough, she may withdraw from Cincinnati.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #3130
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Her original schedule of Carlsbad-Cincy was perfect. Though I suppose if she does well in Carlsbad-Toronto and then withdraws from Cincy it'd be fine too. I just don't want another injury this year.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #3131
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Her original schedule of Carlsbad-Cincy was perfect. Though I suppose if she does well in Carlsbad-Toronto and then withdraws from Cincy it'd be fine too. I just don't want another injury this year.
This.

Maybe her playing Canada is to balance any rustiness in San Diego that could be there but also have the ability to pullout of Cincy if she needs to rest. I can understand her wanting to play more since she's played so little since the beginning of the year.

No injuries, no burn out, please.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #3132
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

wow, i can think of 2 reasons only:

1) i don't think she is that confident about running deep in those tournaments, you never know if any version of madrid will come up or not after layoff. plus she needs to feel her legs.

2) she really wants a no. 2 seed at USO so be in perfect position to have a good chance to win.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #3133
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

She could have taken a wild card for Stanford instead. Atleast that way she wouldn't be required to play 3 consecutive weeks.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 05:49 AM   #3134
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Happy birthday Caro @CaroWozniacki xx
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #3135
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
wow, i can think of 2 reasons only:

1) i don't think she is that confident about running deep in those tournaments, you never know if any version of madrid will come up or not after layoff. plus she needs to feel her legs.

2) she really wants a no. 2 seed at USO so be in perfect position to have a good chance to win.
Number 2 of this would be really silly if by getting that number 2 seed you killed yourself in the process and were cooked by USO. Let the seed come to you, don't go chasing the seed. Anyway I personally don't think she will play all 3 providing she performs well.
Closed Thread