*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 206 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:32 PM   #3076
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I hate how that injury basically costed her a 3rd GS.
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 02:42 AM   #3077
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

don't be too upset guys.
things happen in tennis, and there is only so much you can do. a lot has to fall in place.

vika would be upset because of serena losing
maria would be upset because vika vacated the path for her
serena would be upset because there was no one to challenge her should she be steady

this will be the wildest and weirdest wimbledon since the stability of WTA top 3 since early 2012. i think the organizer seriously shaking their heads with the fall outs.

and to be honest now i want the most ridiculous finals and the most ridiculous winner in both WTA and ATP. let the jokes continue.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 05:09 AM   #3078
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

We have to move on. SVM all gone. So no regrets. Lets get on to our favourite's favourite HCs

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:31 AM   #3079
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Abraham ‏@optimismnow1 53m

Coach Calls Azarenka’s Injury ‘Nothing Too Serious’ http://adf.ly/RS7rJ

Dont know who this is and there is no content in that link.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:35 AM   #3080
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Oh ok this one: http://straightsets.blogs.nytimes.co...m=twitter&_r=0

WIMBLEDON, England — Victoria Azarenka, the world’s second-ranked women’s player, has “no structural damage” after her painful slip at Wimbledon last week, according to her coach Sam Sumyk.

Azarenka shrieked in pain and then sobbed on court after she slipped early in her first-round match at the All England Club against Maria Joao Koehler.

Although she was treated on court and had her right knee wrapped, she managed to win 6-1, 6-2 but then withdrew from Wimbledon before her second-round match against Flavia Pennetta.

It is unclear when Azarenka will return to the circuit. Sumyk said in an e-mail message on Tuesday that Azarenka had fluid and “a strain” in both her right knee and hip.

“Nothing too serious,” Sumyk said. “Hopefully 10 days of complete rest will do.”

Good news. So we may expect some warm-up before USO?
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 04:47 AM   #3081
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post

WIMBLEDON, England — Victoria Azarenka, the world’s second-ranked women’s player, has “no structural damage” after her painful slip at Wimbledon last week, according to her coach Sam Sumyk.

Azarenka shrieked in pain and then sobbed on court after she slipped early in her first-round match at the All England Club against Maria Joao Koehler.

Although she was treated on court and had her right knee wrapped, she managed to win 6-1, 6-2 but then withdrew from Wimbledon before her second-round match against Flavia Pennetta.

It is unclear when Azarenka will return to the circuit. Sumyk said in an e-mail message on Tuesday that Azarenka had fluid and “a strain” in both her right knee and hip.

“Nothing too serious,” Sumyk said. “Hopefully 10 days of complete rest will do.”

Yes good. Better than no news at all and rumors about bad injury.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:09 AM   #3082
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post

Thank you! Good news!
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 06:18 AM   #3083
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Great. this is good news Get well soon Vika

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 07:48 AM   #3084
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, some good positive news from a direct source.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:07 AM   #3085
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Yay which means she can possibly get one tune up tournament before USO.

Ah after this wild Wimbledon , everyone will be so fired up to the last slam of the year. Oh well.

What a nightmare at Wimbledon
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 10:24 AM   #3086
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear.

Last edited by Natural Joe : Jul 3rd, 2013 at 10:52 AM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:12 AM   #3087
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Great news .

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
Yay which means she can possibly get one tune up tournament before USO.

Ah after this wild Wimbledon , everyone will be so fired up to the last slam of the year. Oh well.

What a nightmare at Wimbledon
If the 10 day timeline is correct, I can't see any reason she will withdraw from Carlsbad which starts on the 29th July (Vika won't actually play until a couple of days after this because she has a bye).
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:20 AM   #3088
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:23 AM   #3089
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
From the same journalist
Quote:
Sam Sumyk, Azarenka's coach, also told me that #Azarenka will play Carlsbad tournament next (begins July 29) #tennis
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:36 AM   #3090
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Thank the Lord her musculature is as stubborn as her soul. Hopefully next week she can start practicing and be ready for San Diego at the end of the month.

I am so ready for her to come back and restore order to the tour.
Closed Thread