*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 203 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 01:31 AM   #3031
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Yeah it's good there is no strapping in the photo at coffee shop. Tried to see of her knew is swollen but it too obvious.

I am pretty sure she had the re-scan already. Question is if there is more to the scan result that made her silent or not. It could be a bit worrying. Do we know when she is leaving wimby and where to?

Either way bone bruise and anything around the knee have a longer healing process. You won't feel the improvement too much day by day, it's likely week by week.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #3032
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
That's just a minority though, isn't it? Na's fans don't reflect Na as a person.
It's not about Li herself, she's ok. Don't like her game but she has a good sense of humor. But some of her fans are seriously annoying.

I wouldn't read too much in Vika's silence about the injury. She probably had that rescan but it's quite possible it just confirmed a bone bruise, not more.She's probably somewhat depressed over all this and not in the mood to communicate much about it.
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #3033
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
One thing i noticed is that when Vika is not tweeting or adding something to facebook the night before a match, it can be a bad thing. Especially if she had sort of injury problems before. It is like when she feels confident and healthy, she adds something. (Not always though).

And i must say it gets frustrating to watch these matches at Wimbledon. To be frank i dont think the quality is that high. Kvitova completely taking a break for 8 games for example. Not that Vika did better in Madrid, but that was after an injury and not in Wimbledon. And several other matches as well.

I looked at Vika vs Kerber from Olympics the other day. That was a very good grass court match. Hopefully Sabine can provide a good match like that against Serena.
Kanepi v Kerber was really good, similar to Vika v Kerber. If Kaia doesnt choke against Robson Serena has a pretty tough run the final. Looking forward to several of monday's matches, pity a lot are on at the same time

Vika's run to the final would have been easy... but she's not the first or last player to have injury problems, it's just part of sport
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #3034
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

She's absent from de 40 years' celebration.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #3035
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

That celebration was a complete waste of time though, what even was the point? There was next to no format to it whatsoever.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 06:02 AM   #3036
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

that event Vika did the right thing by skipping it.

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 08:57 AM   #3037
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

The event was not that important but her absence as well as lack of any statement regarding her injury is making me anxious. Bone bruises take quite sometime to heal and that too in knee area. Couldn't have been any worse. Hope she recovers in time to be well prepared for us open. Last year's missed opportunity still saddens me.
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 09:08 AM   #3038
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

I guess she didn't want to tweet about going to disneyland while she was supposed to be at the WTA event
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 09:32 AM   #3039
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

@jon_wertheim: Hearing that Victoria Azarenka's physical situation is serious. In Aspen now getting her hip checked out. Wish her well…
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 09:45 AM   #3040
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Well that isn't good news .
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:04 AM   #3041
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. Don´t expect her back soon. Best case is probably straight into the US Open.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:17 AM   #3042
country flag Igor_Biscan

Hard to be optimistic about a hip injury
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:30 AM   #3043
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Bad bad news indeed.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:36 AM   #3044
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I had already mentally resigned myself to the belief that she wouldn't come back until the USO, so it doesn't hit as hard.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 10:40 AM   #3045
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I think hip is better than knee. should be related to the knee injury. Misalignment with the twisting of knee.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread