*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #3001
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Maybe we should merge Vikaland and Siberian Siren and have a love-in of where it all went so wrong .
Yeah it's time for this war to end people. Us lovers of fiesty blondes need to stick together.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #3002
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

Did you REALLY just suggest that?

I was thinking we could all sit around a round table and get it all off our chests, all our pain and ailments. Share the tears .
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #3003
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I was thinking we could all sit around a round table and get it all off our chests, all our pain and ailments. Share the tears .
With a lot of alcohol and cake.

Today was just a mess. It was like watching a complete train wreck.

The only thing I can hope for now is that the youngsters (Keys, Bouchard, Puig, Robson, ect.) take advantage of the draw and have a good breakout run.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #3004
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I probably shouldn't be reading comments on Belarusian news sites, many are so surprisingly vile, they really take Vika for granted.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #3005
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Why what things can you say about someone who is injured?

Vika has mentioned in the past that she reads those sites
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #3006
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Why what things can you say about someone who is injured?

Vika has mentioned in the past that she reads those sites
Do you think she ever reads this too? (Hi Vika). Hopefully no player reads GM

I read Wozniackis danish news and comments, a LOT of bad comments about their "own" player. I know she has had problem with her game but still (might be more or less a general thing). Serena get a lot of nasty comments as well.

Still irretated since yesterday. Almost never loses a match in years (except a few and Serena). Just these damned injuries.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #3007
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
I bet she's aware of this forum (hi vika )

Basically the only time she's been injury free this season is the clay court tournaments
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #3008
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

What a rotten rotten luck

With Maria out of the picture who was going to stop her from making the final ? Kvitova, Makarova .. ? I don't think so.

This is so frustrating, but my hope is that, at least, she can play just one tournament before the USO, but at this moment even that looks doubtful.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #3009
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

i know it's frustrating. but to be fair, maria wouldn't have flopped if not because she slipped 3 x on grass too. i don't think vika minds to face pova, she will like the challenge.

but what an tournament. only if we can turn back time and start all over again.

still no further news on her injury....re scanning, results etc.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #3010
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
i know it's frustrating. but to be fair, maria wouldn't have flopped if not because she slipped 3 x on grass too. i don't think vika minds to face pova, she will like the challenge.
But Sharapova played below her normal standard and went out in a full 2 set match. And had trouble against unseeded player in first match.

We didn't even get to see what Vika could really do. Bad serving but some good other play in her first match only. I see no reason to not believe in Vika against Sharapova once she is healthy again. (Except on Clay perhaps).

Still i would take Sharapovas exit over Victorias of course. Her injury didn't seem so serious.

Last edited by garwe : Jun 27th, 2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #3011
country flag garwe

One positive thing i thought of while watching Li Na vs Halep (as Halep led 5-0 second set).

Today it is over 3 years since Azarenka received a bagel. Quite amazing with all those matches played against top opponents. Not that it helps right now, i just like statistics.
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #3012
country flag Igor_Biscan

I was thinking how Vika-ish both are playing. Li trying to build points with depth rather than going for early winners
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #3013
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I'd like to see Na win Wimbledon. That would be cool.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #3014
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even think about any other player winning the trophy as long as Serena is in the draw. But I think Lisicki could challenge her in R4.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #3015
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I find it quite strange that there haven't been any news or comments on Vika's health since her withdrawal, like when she's going to have her next scans or where she's going now to cure her injury. She didn't even post anything on twitter or Facebook like she usually does. But I guess it's just too soon and Vika and her team don't know anything either yet (it feels like she's been out for much longer after everything that happened yesterday ).
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread