*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #2986
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

more on bone bruises.

Bone bruises are painful injuries to the bone in which your bone hits a hard surface and results in tiny fractures in the outer layer of the bone, called the cortex. Not identifiable by an X-ray as it is not a true break, a bone bruise typically does not encompass any swelling or bumps that a typical bruise would cause, but boy, do bone bruises take a long time to heal!
A bone bruise typically occurs when your bone hits something that is hard enough to "crack" the outer layer of your bone. Now your body is responsible for repairing the tiny fractures, which can take a long time. The bone consists of several layers of fibers that appear to criss-cross with one another to form solid bone. When a bone bruise occurs, not only does your body have to remove the damaged fiber, but the leaking calcium from the area of the bone that is damaged as well, and start all over. This is why a bone bruise can take so long to heal. It can take days, weeks, and often months for your body to fully repair a bone bruise and rebuild all that was damaged.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #2987
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Vika.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #2988
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
I think Vika's original tour schedule after Wimbledon was supposed to be Carlsbad (WTA Premier Southern California Open, July 29 - August 4) , Cincinnati (WTA Premier 5 Western and Southern Open, August 12 - August 18) and the US Open (August 26 - September 7). About one month to Carlsbad, and two months to the US Open. Hopefully she will be fully recovered for the matches in Flushing Meadows. I think she will be #3 seed there.

Now that Vika can't play in Wimbledon, it is really frustrating to follow this tournament. I guess we just have to wait for her recovery, and maybe there will be some good matches and major upsets left in Wimbledon 2013. But it surely it doesn't feel the same without Vika...
now that i calm down a bit. after that fall, and if only bone bruise, it is still a blessing in disguise. bone injury will heal by itself, sometimes longer but definitely back to 100%. unlike ligaments or tendons and soft tissues which usually require surgery. and the rehab thereafter is unimaginable.

MRI is usually the most accurate device so it is hopeful that they won't find anything else.

it is good decision to not play, as said before, it is hampering but it was not as serious as we originally thought. obviously vika has good chance to reach final, but to beat serena on grass is something else. i'd rather she recovers in time for US open where she truly has a good chance. i hope she can do one hard court warm up and then go into US open. a few weeks lay off means she will need to get back to competition level, more on mental focus than her skills i say.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #2989
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Gab Tortolero ‏@GBTortolero
Vika: "I hope to recover soon, my future is uncertain." This ended up of killing me. :'((((

Don't say such things.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #2990
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

So unfortunate. Get well soon Vika
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #2991
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Vika: "I hope to recover soon, my future is uncertain." This ended up of killing me. :'((((

Don't say such things.
It's a little bit...
But dont be too upset.

Vika had suffered injuries frequently in the past.
During these two years she has played more smooth and her team found good way
to improve her physical attribute. I feel she's response about the injury is more sensitive and dejected than before,
at the happening time, after pulling out time. Because she cares the health and the competition more now.

Sumyk's words really worried me but I agree with joshum, it may be not as serious as we originally thought.
Sincerely hope there is nothing else after further MRI.

Wimbledon has finished but tommorrow is another day. Get well soon girl.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #2992
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritof42 View Post
Vika

I think she has a point. Players are just slipping and tripping all over the place this year, many of them getting injured in the process. Things like this are more likely to happen on grass than on any other surface, but this is getting ridiculous.
This. But nothing will be done and people will be more likely to blame the players themselves than to blame the grass conditions. I mean the organizers said the grass is in excellent condition but they would say that wouldn't they?

Quote:

Don't say such things.
I don't want to hear those words Vika!

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #2993
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don't say such things.
What is that supposed to mean?

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #2994
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Anyone know where to watch post match video interviews? Of Vika or from Sam?
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #2995
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

The results of the day make this only worse.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #2996
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
A lot of the players losing today were never a threat to vika ... ivanovic, jankovic, woz. vika would have destroyed them, and they were liable to lose early rounds anyway.

Cetkovska, for example, now she's found some form looks a much more dangerous prospect on grass than any of those three
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #2997
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it isn't another messed up training block though going into the US hard court season. Going into the start injured is never a good thing, it means you are playing catch up from the beginning. The information on the future seems very vague right now, just completely vague ambiguous statements that could mean anything.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #2998
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

y'all. Hope she's okay.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #2999
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
y'all. Hope she's okay.
Maybe we should merge Vikaland and Siberian Siren and have a love-in of where it all went so wrong .
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #3000
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Maybe we should merge Vikaland and Siberian Siren and have a love-in of where it all went so wrong .
Well, Maria flopped. Vika was just unlucky. Either way both are out and it sucks because their potential semi could have been amazing. Or not considering how much Maria sucks on grass.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread