*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #16
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

SHe should still make the semi-final If I right ?

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #17
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

^She has to beat Li tomorrow for that.

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #18
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Hope you guys right about Vika against Li Na
These days I'm very insecure and paranoid when it comes to our Snickers (and her crap serve)
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #19
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

We have to wait until the end of the day to find out

Sharapova-Stosur
Radwanska-Errani
Azarenka-Li
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #20
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Last match

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #21
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
We have to wait until the end of the day to find out
Oh no, rather i will get drunk in the end of the day, because i'm going to be nervous all day
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #22
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
Oh no, rather i will get drunk in the end of the day, because i'm going to be nervous all day
The things she drives us to do
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #23
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

On the one hand I want Vika to make the final but on the other hand I don't want her to end the season with another loss to Serena.

As for tomorrow's match. She needs to finally play some clutch tennis on the big points. She had so many chances against Kerber and Serena but couldn't take them. Other than that I think tomorrow her serve will be better than in today's match because against Serena she's under constant pressure but Li isn't exactly the best on ROS. And let's hope the previous two matches won't last for six hours
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #24
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I don't care so much about the semi or final. I just want a win tomorrow. That would secure end of year number 1 i think. Otherwise i think Sharapova will get it. Would not feel right after this year.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #25
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

@Natural Joe, i don't mind the losses against Serena that much (except for the USO ). She'll learn from them and maybe she'll be able to turn it around one day, maybe not. Playing Serena all the time means she's doing well. Also there's the SF against Maria to look forward too , now you wouldn't want to miss that would you?
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #26
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
@Natural Joe, i don't mind the losses against Serena that much (except for the USO ). She'll learn from them and maybe she'll be able to turn it around one day, maybe not. Playing Serena all the time means she's doing well. Also there's the SF against Maria to look forward too , now you wouldn't want to miss that would you?
Yeah, it's just that six losses in one season and two in big finals would be a bitter pill to swallow. But you are right, there's still the SF (hopefully) and who knows what will be possible in the final if she gets there (nobody expected Vika to even win a set before the USO final as well).
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #27
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

Vika:
I mean... lose to Serena NOW, win Li and Serena later It's ok,
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #28
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I've pretty much given up on anticipating a win against Serena. It just won't happen even though she's so perfectly capable of it and I'm tired of seeing her get so close only to lose relatively comfortably in the next match up. It's a shame.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #29
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I've pretty much given up on anticipating a win against Serena. It just won't happen even though she's so perfectly capable of it and I'm tired of seeing her get so close only to lose relatively comfortably in the next match up. It's a shame.
Exactly my thoughts.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #30
country flag LUVMIRZA

I am sure she tanked that match yesday. If she has beaten Serena fighting like a mad dog, then what abt the nxt match againt Li? Where'll she find the energy from? She'll have to beat Li also right as Li has a win against Kerby? So my guess is that she jus saved energy for the later rounds I am not thinking too much abt that match yesday. Today's match is very important.

Closed Thread