*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 194 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #2896
country flag brierippner1

brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

no way she is going to Play. acl injuries are nasty . i did my knee in 2008
brierippner1 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #2897
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Vika's latest Twitter message:
Quote:
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Thank u everybody for messages and support. Got some positive news. Taking care, will see day by day. Thank u #TeamVika
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #2898
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brierippner1 View Post
no way she is going to Play. acl injuries are nasty . i did my knee in 2008
But she might not have done her ACL. There is a world of difference between hyper extending your knee and tearing your ACL.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #2899
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

We just have to wait and see what her scans say. To me, and my mind which is trying to be optimistic, it sounds more likely that she jammed her knee really bad and it twisted when she getting in position to hit her shot. We'll know more tomorrow.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #2900
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have a clip of the video? I really, really hope it is nothing really serious. I hate this, just when she is getting back into her groove.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #2901
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Omg I found it on youtube It is heartbreaking to see her like that.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #2902
country flag stegall

stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all stegall is a name known to all

I've torn my acl before and imo if she had torn that she wouldn't have been able to finish the match. I hope it's nothing serious but im guessing it's more likely that she jammed her knee.
stegall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #2903
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I have seen players in a variety of sports (on TV, mostly) tear their ACL and just about none of them were able to play on, it's not something you can play through judging by that.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #2904
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I have seen players in a variety of sports (on TV, mostly) tear their ACL and just about none of them were able to play on, it's not something you can play through judging by that.
Theoretically one should not be able to play immediately after undergoing acl tear. That is why I am hopeful too. But sometimes motivation and adrenaline rush can make impossible possible. That is why I need confirmation of good news.hope soon.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:20 AM   #2905
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

i had completely torn my acl before and got injured on my knee a couple of times. if there is a complete torn, you would hear a 'snap' visibly. since she hasn't mentioned it my guess it is not. a partial torn is still possible, either acl (front) or mcl (side) depending on the location of pain. if not ligament, then it could be meniscus (the soft bone between the joints), that a surgery can take care of it and takes 4-6 weeks to recover. or the lightest is a slight re-allocated knee and can be put back in place by charopractor.

mmm she is supposed to get the MRI last night and she should have the prelim result already after the quick scan and a final result within a couple of hours. definitely know by her morning.

just hope it is more of a shock than the real pain. more importantly is her health. if it is serious she will probably announce today. if less serious she will probably try to hit the balls on tue morning to see if she can play the match. but either way, it is not good with her mind and body bothering with it when playing. she had the great courage to finish the match, but to start a brand new one, knowing penneta who can make long rallies may not be too wise.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #2906
country flag mdterp01

mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh I hope Vika is ok!! That looked nasty but hopefully she was just more frightened than anything and it turns out not to be bad. Need her to stay in this tournament.

Serena Williams Australian Open Champion (03,05,07,09,10)
French Open Champion (02,13)
Wimbledon Champion (02,03,09,10,12)
US Open Champion (99,02,08,12,13,14)
mdterp01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #2907
country flag architennis92

architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light

Ugh that fall looked nasty. Hope there is only minimal damage if any.

Also Bruce Jenkins continues to be an idiot, His latest tweet:

Quote:
Bruce Jenkins ‏@Bruce_Jenkins1 3h
Yo, Azarenka: If you take a fall and lie there moaning, in tears, that means your tournament is over.Then you get back up and win? Pathetic.
Clearly still not over Australia
architennis92 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #2908
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the highlights today morning and I cried Her sobs and cries were gutwrenching. I hope her knee or whatever is not hurt that bad to endanger her career. I want her to play into her 30s. Please God let her knee be okay please: praying:

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #2909
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by architennis92 View Post
Ugh that fall looked nasty. Hope there is only minimal damage if any.

Also Bruce Jenkins continues to be an idiot, His latest tweet:

Clearly still not over Australia
Who is that pathetic idiot? Please don't tell me he a professional writer or something.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #2910
country flag architennis92

architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Who is that pathetic idiot? Please don't tell me he a professional writer or something.
Yep writes for Sports Illustrated.
architennis92 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread