*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 193 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #2881
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Lord Baby Jesus please no tears!!!
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #2882
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Cronin trying to stir shit as per usual.

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
Azarenka just said when she had breathing problems during Aussie Open that it was caused by a virus. Hadnt heard that before

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
@TennisReporters I think Azarenka was actually referring to the time in Australia years ago when she retired vs. Serena due to dizziness.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #2883
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Cronin still talking about that .
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #2884
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

My god! Are they really still up in arms about Australia!? She could have blown out her knee completely today; may be out of the game for months or need surgery depending on the diagnosis! And yet they just keep bitching about an event that happened six months ago!

Some of these reporters just need to admit that they hate certain players and be done with it.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #2885
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
her doctor suspects it is a tear
desperately hoping that is not the case cause at the end she was looking better.
but if it is...

Someone has posted about an interview with her danish fysio in danish TV.
She's going to have her knee scanned to discard the possibility of a tear, it says exactly that "they fear is a tear but hope is just an inflammation...."
So it could be just a scare or a serious injury. Too early to know.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #2886
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Cronin trying to stir shit as per usual.

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
Azarenka just said when she had breathing problems during Aussie Open that it was caused by a virus. Hadnt heard that before

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
@TennisReporters I think Azarenka was actually referring to the time in Australia years ago when she retired vs. Serena due to dizziness.
Let him be, cureless stupid.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #2887
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Did they say when exactly she's going to have her knee scanned? Maybe even today or rather tomorrow?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #2888
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

“I still have to do some more checkups to make sure,” she Azarenka, who is due to play Italy's Flavia Pennetta in the second round. “It is good to have tomorrow to recover but I still need to make the final assessments.

“It happened so quick in the second that my leg just kind of collapsed. I felt like my knee just turned to the other way, it was just so nasty. I was in such shock. For two minutes I had such a consistent pain that it just completely freaked me out what happened. I was so concerned.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/othe...y-8671795.html
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #2889
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
“I still have to do some more checkups to make sure,” she Azarenka, who is due to play Italy's Flavia Pennetta in the second round. “It is good to have tomorrow to recover but I still need to make the final assessments.

“It happened so quick in the second that my leg just kind of collapsed. I felt like my knee just turned to the other way, it was just so nasty. I was in such shock. For two minutes I had such a consistent pain that it just completely freaked me out what happened. I was so concerned.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/othe...y-8671795.html
Ok thanks!, then we can be somewhat positive. Or at least hopefull.

Her stats today: 25 winners, 14 unforced erros with 9 double faults. She did 5 unforced then when the ball was in play.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #2890
country flag Natural Joe

From what I've read, she will know more about her injury by tomorrow. I'm sure that's going to be a tough night for Vika and her team.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #2891
country flag Gaz.
Amazing Member

Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute Gaz. has a reputation beyond repute

Shit I couldn't watch the match, but when i saw that video on youtube.

So scary. I just hope somehow she manages to be fine and have a fine tournament. But soooo not likely
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #2892
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck this shit I really hope Vika is okay and able to play on. Everything's been such a mess since winning Doha, and it's not even her fault.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #2893
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Cronin...fraudulant trick.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #2894
country flag brierippner1

brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all brierippner1 is a name known to all

cant watchthis Video. so sad that such a great Player is now out.
brierippner1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #2895
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brierippner1 View Post
cant watchthis Video. so sad that such a great Player is now out.
Vika isn't out .
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread