*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #2866
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Already saw some nasty comments in the result thread. Not gonna read this mess.
It's just the one classless Radwanska fan, vast majority of comments were supportive.

I'll stay positive, the last few games of the second were encouraging.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #2867
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the details, even though they break my heart. Hopefully since she was able to play on, she didn't do any real damage to it.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #2868
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Victoria Azarenka: "I was in such pain, it wouldn't let go, but then it calmed down. I think it was the shock a little bit. I don't know what happened... I'm still a little bit, I don't know... I'm gonna do the best I can to be ready for the next match and we'll see what happens."
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #2869
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this is not too serious, enough injuries for the year already.
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #2870
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

i am starting to wonder if her putting on some extra weight this year is the reason for increase in injuries.
last year she was so much fitter(specially the 1st half of the season). i can't remember when she lost her balance during a rally before this. just hope she recovers soon. next match is not gonna be easy
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #2871
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Felt bad for her. This season is so full of drama.

Hopefully she can continue, but i guess it is more important she will be healthy in the long run. Would sort of kill my interest for the tournament though if she had to withdraw.

She played rather well i thought, except the double faults (before the injury)
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #2872
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
i am starting to wonder if her putting on some extra weight this year is the reason for increase in injuries.
last year she was so much fitter(specially the 1st half of the season). i can't remember when she lost her balance during a rally before this. just hope she recovers soon. next match is not gonna be easy
I also thought about this. All the injuries this year occurred at the lower half of the body, toe(infection though), ankle and now knee.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #2873
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is so unlucky, when will this ever end. I really hope this isn't too serious...
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #2874
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

During the match I didn't see Sam on side court?
So worried. Knee ... Quite nasty.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #2875
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Vika's odds to win the tournament seem to have stayed more or less the same. Shouldn't they have sky rocketed by now?
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #2876
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
During the match I didn't see Sam on side court?
So worried. Knee ... Quite nasty.
True. I wonder why he wasn't there.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #2877
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
True. I wonder why he wasn't there.
Damn she is having an affair with Meilen. I knew it.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #2878
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

her doctor suspects it is a tear
desperately hoping that is not the case cause at the end she was looking better.
but if it is...
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #2879
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
her doctor suspects it is a tear
desperately hoping that is not the case cause at the end she was looking better.
but if it is...
Really? What's the source?

That's what I've read:

10sworld.com ‏@10sworld
Azarenka is on ESPN2 saying that the fall was painful, but that the doctor is hopeful. Doesn't seem too serious. Good news. #SW19 #wimbledon
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #2880
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Lord Baby Jesus please no tears!!!
Closed Thread