*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #271
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
And RedFoo is in da place as well
Please, don't mention it
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #272
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Fenlon promised a new video a while ago but nothing has happened. No wonder since he's busy traveling with Vika.

Hopefully Redfoo won't be in Vika's box during the AO. Or if he is, I hope they won't show him every few minutes.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #273
country flag VikaFan13

VikaFan13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Apparently Red Foo played in the exhibition last year so that's why he is there this year.
VikaFan13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #274
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Fenlon promised a new video a while ago but nothing has happened. No wonder since he's busy traveling with Vika.

Hopefully Redfoo won't be in Vika's box during the AO. Or if he is, I hope they won't show him every few minutes.
Redfoo is definitely going to be in Vika's box during the AO, he'll also attend her matches.

JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #275
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, VikaFan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikaFan13 View Post
Apparently Red Foo played in the exhibition last year has a crush on Vika so that's why he is there this year.
Fixed. But seriously, Redfoo played in Thailand last year? I didn't watch the exhibition back then so I had no idea.

PS: Just found out that Redfoo split with the other guy of LMFAO (it's old news, I know). I wonder if that happened because he wanted to dedicate his life to Vika
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #276
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully Redfoo won't be in Vika's box during the AO.
I'm afraid he's going to be in her box in more ways than one...

Quote:
PS: Just found out that Redfoo split with the other guy of LMFAO (it's old news, I know). I wonder if that happened because he wanted to dedicate his life to Vika
Well, it did happen right after the US Open...
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #277
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Redfoo is definitely going to be in Vika's box during the AO, he'll also attend her matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritof42 View Post
I'm afraid he's going to be in her box in more ways than one...

Quote:
Well, it did happen right after the US Open...
IKR
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #278
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you guys so obsessed with this guy?

Seriously, by what I can see he's harmless. He dresses funny but if that's the worst you can say about someone it's not that bad.

I'm still not convinced that they`re actually dating, Vika has lots of guy friends and loves his music so I can see why she wants to spend time with him. He on the other hand is maybe just bored after splitting up with his band or whatever that was?!

Either way I don't mind as long as he doesn't become a distraction to her tennis.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #279
country flag Malvina

Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

Either way I don't mind as long as he doesn't become a distraction to her tennis.
+1

If she's happy, I'm happy for her
Malvina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #280
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post

Seriously, by what I can see he's harmless. He dresses funny but if that's the worst you can say about someone it's not that bad.

I'm still not convinced that they`re actually dating, Vika has lots of guy friends and loves his music so I can see why she wants to spend time with him. He on the other hand is maybe just bored after splitting up with his band or whatever that was?!

Because he's just an embarrassment. Plus, seeing him every now and then was ok, but now he just looks like Vika's dedicated leech.

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Diyas Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #281
country flag Natural Joe

Vika vs Li Na starts tomorrow (Sat.) 5 pm local time.
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #282
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Redfoo is a peasant. That is all.
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #283
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

The Vika haters are out in full force in GM.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #284
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

What's new
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #285
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
The Vika haters are out in full force in GM.
Fashion show pictures and certain Mr. Gordy seems to give them some extra ammunition and some old haters like NashaMasha will never change......

Well, hopefully Vika let the racquet do the talking when it matters.....
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread