*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 177 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #2641
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

WD Vika Maria next. Should be possible and it will shut up the Mashatards no end
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #2642
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

I don't know how she says she is always trying to improve her game when she doesn't do anything about that horrible serve of hers. She should just change the side without attempting 2nd serve whenever her first serve goes out.
Will save her some energy cause either way she loses that point.

Whatever just don't get humiliated in the semis.
Atleast she made good use of the draw
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #2643
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

A final in Rome and a SF, at least, in RG, and after coming back from an ankle injury. That's much more that anyone could expect after Madrid.

I am sure that Vika will be extra motivated tomorrow, and could have a slight mental edge over Maria. She definitely has a chance.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #2644
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
WD Vika Maria next. Should be possible and it will shut up the Mashatards no end

As for the match now more than any of their occasions I feel it could go either way.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #2645
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
I don't know how she says she is always trying to improve her game when she doesn't do anything about that horrible serve of hers. She should just change the side without attempting 2nd serve whenever her first serve goes out.
Will save her some energy cause either way she loses that point.

Whatever just don't get humiliated in the semis.
Atleast she made good use of the draw
Why are you always so negative about Vika?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #2646
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

It really is a toss-up and I can't wait to see it.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #2647
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

@natural joe I am born pessimist
Can't help it
actually it irritates me that because of that one vital vulnerability she sttuggles so much despite all other niceties of her game (and loses to serena repeatedly)
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #2648
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Vika vs Maria is the first match tomorrow, not before 3 pm and after the mixed doubles final.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #2649
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light

I really like how she plays on the сlay. She found her style here.
Sometimes she had some bad parts in her game when she missed good advantages in game or even in set. But all picture of her game is pretty good. I think Masha looks worse... BUT I afraid Vika`s serve. This is so awful. If she do her fist serve so soft that is mean she can`t get good opportunity for her attack and she lose points. Her seconds serve... I even don`t want say anything. Even if she serves well something disturb her and she lose important points. It is mean she afraid her serve and she don`t believe in herself.
I will believe in the best and I think she can to beat Maria. Good luck Vika.
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #2650
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Weird that they put today's quarterfinalists on first tomorrow. Annoying for me too, they need to release google glass already so I can watch while pretending to work. Good luck to vika anyway

Did anyone watch the Sharapova match today? What was going on there?
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #2651
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Did anyone watch the Sharapova match today? What was going on there?
Sharapova was bad in the first set. There was a rather pivotal game where she broke Jankovic from 40-15 down in game 1 of the second set. Sharapova's level got better and Jankovic's fell off a cliff. Jankovic was shouting at her camp after pretty much every point she lost.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #2652
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Well done!
Great to see her in the SF finally!!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2653
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Go Vika keep it up This is her first SF at RG if I right ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #2654
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Go Vika keep it up This is her first SF at RG if I right ?
It Is.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #2655
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

After susanne lenglen she had her test of patience. So I think she will enjoy chatrier more, balls shot through quicker. But then so will Maria's shots. It will be tight I think or Maria will come out firing like US open semi, but this on clay vika might not have a lot if time to turnaround, so she better to ready from the first go.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread