*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 27th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #2401
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Going to miss her match since I'm moving into my new apartment tomorrow but I don't expect her to have any trouble

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #2402
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

You might not miss anything .

Good luck with the move .
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #2403
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I should also be able to catch at least part of the match after work and running some errands.
Hopefully the weather behaves and Vika gets through easily.
Old May 28th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #2404
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Jim Courier sounds like a massive Azarenka fan . Every time they talk about the womens game on ITV, he is the first to put her name forward and talk about her. The host just asked is it already looking like a Serena vs Sharapova final and he scoffed at this suggestion and said Azarenka is the biggest threat to Serena in his opinion.
This is wonderful. Eventhough vika is not very media savvy. But through last 2 years with her tough mind and performance, has gained a lot of respect. She brought out the new generation and made the WTA top players all the more competitive.

I agree with him, vika is the only threat to Serena. I have never seen Serena defended so well and that's how's much respect she has for vika. Even she lost in Rome it's clear to see the match by match improvement. She wasn't playing badly, some superb points but bit stringing together to finish the games. A 61 63 march that lasted 1.5 hours meant a lot of hard fought games.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #2405
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Yer ok the weather looks really bad today .
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #2406
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

How does the weather look? Will it be ok later? I cant wait to see Vika in action. Its already the third day ffs and all her enemies have moved to the 2nd rnd

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #2407
country flag ozza

It isn't going to be 100% clear until around 6pm CET apparently. They reckon we might get play in around 30 minutes (though it doesn't look like it from current pictures), but it's probably going to be one of those on and off days.
Old May 28th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #2408
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Very good draw for Vika
StoneRose is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #2409
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Won't be able to watch her match due to the rain delay.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #2410
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Vika's match got cancelled it seems.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #2411
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Vika's match got cancelled it seems.
My negative mind told me this would happen several days ago. But doesn't have to be a big deal. I think it is more important now she gets quick easy matches the first rounds. To be the same energy level as the opponents in the later rounds.

And if Wimbledon put's her last match on the last day of first round matches, i will think this is a conspiracy .
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #2412
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

that's annoying...
Old May 28th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #2413
country flag ozza

My weather radar suggests tomorrow won't be too bad, but Thursday looks very bad.
Old May 28th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #2414
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, unfortunately all courts where 4 matches were initially programmed to be played saw that 4th last match cancelled and programmed for tomorrow... confirmed on France 2. Victoria will play tomorrow ; really annoying. The little time you have to watch her, the weather comes into play. Hopefully tomorrow...
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 28th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #2415
country flag ozza

They better not schedule R2 matches before R1 matches tomorrow.
Closed Thread