*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #2386
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

A SF here would be a 'successful' tournament, I'd be disappointed with just a QF.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #2387
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Vika's here to win the tournament. If she loses a competitive SF or F okay it happens, anything less would mean she's underperformed.
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #2388
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think the first round is still a bit tricky. First match often is, would have hoped for a lower ranked player. She should still win of course. After that i would be very suprised if she is not going to the QF. Then i have no idea, could go either way, but i have hopes.

Hoping something similar to last year US open happens. She had never before reached far there but proved it was just because she was not the player she is today. (Started to be sometime during 2011 i guess).

Lets hope last year in RG was a one time event. That first set in Rome against last year RG finalist Errani was almost perfect. Dropping 7 points i think.

Always fun to watch Vika in the big tournaments. (Also the other matches from tomorrow).
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #2389
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

No Vika tomorrow it seems. She always get to start late in tournaments this year.
Old May 26th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #2390
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

same as djokovic i think , starting late, both AO champs.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #2391
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light

I think the draw is pretty good. Before the QF I don`t see any good player who can disturb Vika and ours nerves. And she has a very tough and uncomfortable opponent Li in the QF. If she will pass Li that is mean she is ready to beat Maria. Of course she could get a lucky ticket as Errani. But how she will prepare for big battles against Maria and Serena after this relax draw? That why I think Li it is a good player for preration, check her power and returning her confidence.
I remember one relax draw in AO 2011 and then it was a big cold shower againd Li Na.
Maybe we will listen some Vika`s french interview after matches? I hope so
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2392
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc...s/ws/r1s3.html

As we know Vika's first round opponent is her old doubles partner Elena Vesnina (WTA #38), and Vika leads their head-to-head matches 4-0: http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/p.../player2/10548
Elena's latest match was her first round loss to Roberta Vinci in Rome (7-6 5-7 4-6). http://www.matchstat.com/Player/Elena%20Vesnina

Vika's possible second round opponent would be either Annika Beck (#62) or Sandra Zahlavova (#202). http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/p...3/player2/9393
I watched some of Beck's matches when she played in Katowice until she lost in semifinal to Roberta Vinci 0-6 1-6. Anyhow she should be obvious favourite here. In Stuttgart Petra Kvitova beat her on the first round 7-5 6-7 6-3, but KvittyGoat can be quite inconsistent player. http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/player1/16073/player2/939
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #2393
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc...s/ws/r1s3.html

As we know Vika's first round opponent is her old doubles partner Elena Vesnina (WTA #38), and Vika leads their head-to-head matches 4-0: http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/p.../player2/10548
Elena's latest match was her first round loss to Roberta Vinci in Rome (7-6 5-7 4-6). http://www.matchstat.com/Player/Elena%20Vesnina

Vika's possible second round opponent would be either Annika Beck (#62) or Sandra Zahlavova (#202). http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/p...3/player2/9393
I watched some of Beck's matches when she played in Katowice until she lost in semifinal to Roberta Vinci 0-6 1-6. Anyhow she should be obvious favourite here. In Stuttgart Petra Kvitova beat her on the first round 7-5 6-7 6-3, but KvittyGoat can be quite inconsistent player. http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/player1/16073/player2/939
In that match KvittyGoat was nowhere to be seen, instead she was the mediocre, lazy and inconsistent player we are seeing time and time again this year, so that tight scoreline is quite misleading. From what I saw, there's nothing in Beck's game that should really bother Vika. Her first match against Vesnina is much tougher hurdle.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #2394
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Beck is on quite the downward spiral for the past few weeks, I wouldn't worry about her at all.

She's good at retrieving but that's basically it.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #2395
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Vika last on Chatrier tomorrow. What is the weather forecast like for tomorrow? TV seem to think it's going to be a lot worse than suggested on the internet.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #2396
country flag garwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Vika last on Chatrier tomorrow. What is the weather forecast like for tomorrow? TV seem to think it's going to be a lot worse than suggested on the internet.
Bah, Last of any player again this tournament. Watch Sharapovas match beeing moved to tomorrow now as well and mess it up together with rain.
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #2397
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you win comfortably, having rain delays at the beginning of a tournament isn't the end of the world.
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #2398
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

I like the time, I should be home at least. As for the weather, nothing someone can do about it so I hope for the best.
Old May 27th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #2399
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck gurl...do ur best

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #2400
country flag ozza

Jim Courier sounds like a massive Azarenka fan . Every time they talk about the womens game on ITV, he is the first to put her name forward and talk about her. The host just asked is it already looking like a Serena vs Sharapova final and he scoffed at this suggestion and said Azarenka is the biggest threat to Serena in his opinion.
Closed Thread