*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 157 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:25 PM   #2341
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
nah don't think so.
Apart from serena I don't thing anybody has the game to bear her on clay at the moment.she is lock for the final.
In fact serena despite her formidable form is more likely to get upset cause of her focus issues.
Out of the top 3 vika is the most likely one to get out before QFs though.
agree on everything here, but, Pova, despite her big reputation for mental toughness seemed to me like a mess when she is expected to win/defend BIG, like her grand slams and like when is expected to when GS, ie Wimby 2011, Wimby 2012 (she was #1) AO 2012, AO2013 (after Serena lost)

so, defending this slam will be very heavy for her, but definitely doable given the opposition on clay
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:31 PM   #2342
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Who are we considering bad draws to have in her quarter at Roland Garros?
Li Na and Petra

if Li Na and Petra are in QF, it means they must be playing good, if not great, and given Vika's game on clay doesn't really bode well for her to meet these two

plus Sam, would it be third time lucky? Sam was able to give a good fight the last two matches
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:01 PM   #2343
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
I don't think sharapova has been particularly impressive this clay season, getting run close by safarova, ivanovic, kerber. Destroyed by Serena in Madrid. Would much rather be in her half.

Li and possibly Stosur would be tough qf matches but ones where I'd still back Vika. Everyone else Vika should deal with handily on her Rome form.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:30 PM   #2344
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
In retrospective R16 at the French Open last year was a great achievement considering what two weeks of training with Mauresmo have done to Bartoli´s career.
Haha funny,. I was thinking at that time what the hell mauresmo was doing at vika's camp for French where she always crumbled under pressure.....vika is in good hands under Sam
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:06 PM   #2345
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Vika's already in Paris, no? http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...4#post28405034
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:09 PM   #2346
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

When will the draw come out? Friday?
Old May 22nd, 2013, 05:18 PM   #2347
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Looks like Vika's already in Paris, no? http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...4#post28405034
Your picture is from Paris, but I presume you already knew that .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post

When will the draw come out? Friday?
Friday 11:30am CET I think.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:44 PM   #2348
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:03 PM   #2349
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

It's cold in Paris I presume.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:52 AM   #2350
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I wonder whether she really is from Belarus Guess its all that Arizona sun...

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:48 PM   #2351
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
Sometimes I wonder whether she really is from Belarus Guess its all that Arizona sun...
Oh silly you. Obviously the tan for the whole year comes from the natural sun in Australia she always enjoys till the end and all the flashlight photography with the big trophy.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #2352
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Oh silly you. Obviously the tan for the whole year comes from the natural sun in Australia she always enjoys till the end and all the flashlight photography with the big trophy.
Dont be mean, she shuld have won that USO

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #2353
country flag ozza

It's Sharapova's half.

Quarters:
S.Williams-Kerber
Radwanska-Errani
Li-Azarenka
Kvitova-Sharapova

Last edited by ozza : May 24th, 2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #2354
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw, happy she's in Sharapova's half, even though I'm not convinced she'll get to the SF.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #2355
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Good draw, happy she's in Sharapova's half, even though I'm not convinced she'll get to the SF.
Huh.

If fashionguy is right it is

R3 Kanepi
R4 Bartoli
QF Na Li
SF Sharapova
F Serena

Apparently Stosur and JJ are not.

That would be the most horrible draw possible, if true.

I just don´t want Kanepi in R3.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread