*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #211
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Yeah, and that greyish-black suite looked great on her as always...little bit like a ninja...
I allways love when she's wearing dark clothes!!
But she had the best Ninja-look at the 2011 FO ..
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #212
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
I allways love when she's wearing dark clothes!!
But she had the best Ninja-look at the 2011 FO ..
Indeed, for me it was one of the best Vika's outfits ever
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #213
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #214
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

^ I quote "our dear friend": "Yeeeeaaah baby"
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #215
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika broke up with Sergei?

Damn you Redfoo
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #216
country flag VIK!

It was obvious..but tell us more..
Source?
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #217
country flag VIK!

And of course! Damn Redfoo!!!
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #218
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it was obv..but not confirmed. Just saw on twitter that she said she was single.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #219
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprised. Where did she say that?
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #220
country flag VIK!

Such things happens..

Sergej was a good BF...
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #221
country flag Layabout

Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice Layabout is just really nice

@sheilokavieira

(Azarenka Confirms she's single now).

She is a Brazilian journo, says Vika called her...
Layabout is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #222
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Interesting flat first serves. (too many df:s though). Other than that not much to say about that match.

Perhaps a bit controversial, but anyone know why they play these matches? They dont get much time for rest and training during a year. Wouldn't the fans gain more from them sharpening their skills before the next season.

They get a lot of money i bet, but i just think in the long run it would benefit a player more to only rest and train during the off season.

Still nice to see Vika having fun.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #223
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

A win against Serena in an exhibition.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #224
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
Vika broke up with Sergei?

Damn you Redfoo
Well that had become kind of obvious following his accident. She went straight there but didn't seem to stick around for long at all, not how a girlfriend would act.

I'm kind of scared of what comes next, Sergei seemed to be a good guy..I'm afraid the next one might be worse.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #225
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Here's hoping their relationship simply had runs its course. I mean do we know how long they've been together? Relationships when one is in their early 20s, such a huge transitional age, can be very tumultuous.
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread