*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 146 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #2176
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Not before 9 pm CENTRALE.

I know this tournament is not the most important and i shouldn't look past Goerges. But don't like that she got the latest start of any player in the tournament. Not sure she is yet up to speed to play many matches in a row if she wants to go deep. (Still a bit irretated about the WTA championship last year and the scheduling there).

Crazy results today btw.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2177
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Crazy results today btw.
Yeah, Aga is out, Caroline is out, Ana is out. After Urzsula Radwanska beat Ana Ivanovic, it also means that Vika's possible third round opponent will be either Ula Radwanska or Ayumi Morita.

If Vika and Redfoo are supposed to be in Malmö, tonight is the night for the first semi-final of Eurovision Song contest: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/histor...song=29593..:D

But I sincerely hope Vika is concentrating in Rome for her tomorrow' s match against Julia Görges.....
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #2178
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

I think that Vika could have a very good chance to get at least to the SF. She shouldn't be much troubled by Georges or the winner of Morita/Radwanska.

The QF will be a good measuring stick for her. If Stosur is more or less back in form she should beat Petra, who is looking to me more and more dreadful every time I see her play.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #2179
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Eggy ‏@TheBoiledEgg
WTF they put Vika on court 2 tmrw & no TV pics there. She has to win tonight 1st

Seriously?
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #2180
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

It's true . You can see the full schedule here :- http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/s...px?EventId=416.

When was the last time Vika was on a non-televised court lol?
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #2181
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Eggy ‏@TheBoiledEgg
WTF they put Vika on court 2 tmrw & no TV pics there. She has to win tonight 1st

Seriously?
Lol I mean what a joke. Who the hell wants to watch Vinci/Halep
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #2182
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

If she wins today and tomorrow i dont care...much.

Want to see any match on tv of course but..just win without any problem please.
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #2183
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

That's as comfortable as she's been with her game since the later rounds at Doha. Some of those returns off first serves were awesome.

I know Julia's return game is filth but great to see Vika not even facing a break point.

Shocking that they've put her on court 2 tomorrow, having her on last on centre tonight was ok as long as her subsequent matches were also around then. Now 18 hours or so until the next match but if she plays like that she'll be fine, although Morita is an underrated player.
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #2184
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

This was nice. More of the same against Morita please and then we´ll get a good measure of where her game is at against Stosur/Kvitova. I always wanted to see Stosur/Vika on clay.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #2185
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future

Vika played very well tonight and she looked focused and fit. Her head-to-head stats with Julia Görges are now 5-1, and the only loss happened when Vika retired in 6-4 lead.

As we know her third round opponent tomorrow is Ayumi Morita (WTA #45). They have played previously 4 and 3 years ago, when Vika won 6-0, ret. in Rome 2009 and 6-0 6-2 in Stanford 2010. If Vika plays like tonight, there shouldn't be much worry about. http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/p.../player2/12089

Last edited by Exordes : May 15th, 2013 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Minor error
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #2186
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Much cleaner play today, good to see she's worked hard between the Makarova fuckery and this match.

But what the hell is Gasquet/Janowicz doing on Pietrangeli while Vika is dumped to Court 2?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #2187
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Court 2? This has to be a joke...

My Tennis Photography - Flickr
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #2188
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I can only think the WTA are only down to show 6 televised matches a day, because otherwise there is no reason to have some doubles on Pietrangeli court over another match you could televise.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #2189
country flag garwe

Vika hitting the ball well again. Ball striking came back faster than i expected. May not be steady enough for every match here, but now i got good hope for RG.

Crap we can't see the match tomorrow. As long as she doesn't care and just focus we should have a good match to see on friday.
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #2190
country flag Exordes

http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html
Tomorrow´s live streams: Li vs Jankovic, Vinci vs Halep, Errani vs Kirilenko, S. Williams vs Cibulkova, Kvitova vs Stosur and Sharapova vs Stephens. Yeah, but no Azarenka vs Morita...
Closed Thread