*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 11th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #2131
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I like the draw, it's a challenge but nothing impossible. Hopefully the Kvitova/Vika match can happen.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #2132
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
This is a tough draw.

Honestly the best thing for playing her way back into form would be a series of scrubs buildung to tougher matches later on. On the other hand I prefer to watch her play in competitive matches as long as it's competitive due to the other opponent's good play and not Vika being terrible.
Old May 11th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #2133
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

To be honest considering the break of momentum because of injury, her being very average on clay I don't have any expectation from her on this surface...I just hope she doesn't lose it mentally.
She has worked hard over the years fo overcome her mental fragility which has been the cornerstone of her success.
I just don't want her lack of confidence and insecurity on clay to ruin all the good work so far.
It may affect her overall game and season.
She has already lost a big chunk of points from last year so far ranking wise, I think it is also wearing her down.her self expectations has always been very high.
This is a very tough draw.I don't like her chances against ivanovic.hope she proves me wrong.

P.s. on a lighter note I can't imagine how tomorrow's result thread on GM is gonna be
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2134
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA-GOAT View Post
Damn it. I wanted Wozniacki but Kvitova and Sharapova are fine. Really looking forward to those matches. Yet again I think she got a tough draw
I think what you really wanted was whatever low ranked player beat Caro.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #2135
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope that she plays well and can win a couple of matches to be best prepared for RG. I don't expect too much but I hope for the best.
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #2136
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I just realised something (from twitter). All this talk that Vika was going to the Eurovision contest with RedFoo. RedFoo is currently in Australia for X-Factor. And then this :-
Sid Lowe ‏@sidlowe
This year's Copa del Rey final was moved from Saturday to Friday because of the Eurovision Song Contest.

That being next Friday for those that don't follow Spanish football. So Eurovision isn't even this week? So who makes this crap up .

Sorry for this being pretty off-topic .
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #2137
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked it, the Eurovision is indeed from May 14-18. However, the Belarusian party of which this singer was talking about does take place today, May 11:

(source: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/timeline)

EDIT: It seems the EuroClub in which the party takes place is actually in Moscow: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?i...ened_its_doors
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #2138
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Not such a bad draw IMO. Ivanovic is a good challenge though, much more than Petra, who is going from bad to worse and probably won't make it to the QF.

If she plays like she did in the first set against Makarova, and remembers again how to close out matches she could get perfectly to the SF.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #2139
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

For my on-topic contribution . I think Rome is an important tournament for Vika. If she wants to go into Roland Garros with a reasonable chance, I think she needs a good Rome, that doesn't of course mean she has to win Rome, it just means she has to play some good tennis there. I've seen a lot of draws completely fall apart at Roland Garros, you don't necessarily have to beat that many top players to win the title, you do however have to put yourself in the position, which means not losing to Makarova and the like.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #2140
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, if Ana continues her play and both her and Vika get to the clash I think it will be the beginning of a great progression of matches.

I just hope Vika plays better, win or lose. RG really is the main goal, so hopefully she's mentally ready for Rome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #2141
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not worried about Kvitova, she won't likely even make the QF and even if she does, she's not really a threat right now. Ivanovic is the much tougher opponent right now imo.

Every match she can get under her belt before RG will help

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #2142
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.internazionalibnlditalia....r=2013&Draw=ls

So, Vika's second round might be against Julia Goerges, who had to withdraw from Madrid because of her stomach ailment before her second match. Anyhow Julia should be easier opponent for Vika than Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova or Ekaterina Makarova were in Madrid. Unless some of those qualifiers beat Goerges on the first round...

Last edited by Exordes : May 11th, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #2143
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
I just hope she doesn't lose it mentally.
She has worked hard over the years fo overcome her mental fragility which has been the cornerstone of her success.
I just don't want her lack of confidence and insecurity on clay to ruin all the good work so far.
It may affect her overall game and season.
She has already lost a big chunk of points from last year so far ranking wise, I think it is also wearing her down.her self expectations has always been very high.
Same minds come about this situation.
First she needs to return mental confidende before RG. That why she doesn`t need some good matches, she needs good matches and wins against Ivanovich, Kvitova and other top players.
I thought about her last press conference when she said about loss. She talked about mistakes which come without game practise. But it wasn`t first time when she return after long period without tennis. And it was not a big problem. She could improve her game and win tournament with ease.In Madrid she had good start against Nastya and then this loss happpend. I think it is all from head. This seria without loss did bad thing for her.
Ohh and I don`t like idea to support Belarus on Eurovision. I don`t like that our girl will support Elena Lanskaya If Vika want help Belarus with Eurovision she needs to sing from Belarus. Can I hope that all fans will vote for Belarus?
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #2144
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

She just needs to focus on herself and her opponents. In Madrid she was too distracted by the umpire and mainly her own expectation. One of her best fighting qualities is refusing to lose. But there she just dust care at the end bashing the balls. Only if she can bring up her fight as in AO, nothing can compare to that time. Intensity.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #2145
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Vika plays either against Görges or Hlavackova in her first match.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread