*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #2101
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I hope her losing control yesterday was just one-off. One of those situations where you don't think and simply react. Maybe a component of the rust.
Hopefully Sam and her had a talk with her after the match and she calmed down. He's been so good at helping her stay calm and find that balance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #2102
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I don't think I've felt as genuinely annoyed with her as I have after this loss, even two days after it still irritates me. She really needs to get her shit together, because losing to Makarova, I don't give a shit if clay's her worst surface, just shouldn't happen.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2103
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light

I read Sam`s interview about her losing a few days ago. He said that she trained a lot and she was prepare for the tournament. It was totally mental losing. I read russian translation on the belarusian site. Can anyone help me find orignal text becaise i can`t do it.
Anyway I think it is better lose now then lose RG. I think she will be ok soon. She need to be emotional free before GS.
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #2104
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately I don't have the answer to your question Dghyletta, I searched, but couldn't find anything (maybe the original is in French?)

The good news is Vika is already in Rome practicing. Surely this means she can't be going Eurovision tomorrow?
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #2105
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light

Ozza, if I don`t mistake original text is from L équipe. I read russian text but i want to see original version. Our translation is so crazy sometimes.
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #2106
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
I don't think I've felt as genuinely annoyed with her as I have after this loss, even two days after it still irritates me. She really needs to get her shit together, because losing to Makarova, I don't give a shit if clay's her worst surface, just shouldn't happen.
Dont u think it happened for good. She'll be pressure free at the French Open

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #2107
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dghyletta View Post
Ozza, if I don`t mistake original text is from L équipe. I read russian text but i want to see original version. Our translation is so crazy sometimes.
The only recent article I can find on l'equipe is this :- http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...zarenka/369303. There is nothing from Sam in it though.
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #2108
country flag Malvina

Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all

Dghyletta, теперь, когда появилось время, могу написать поподробнее
I translated this text. (If you're talking about it:http://vk.com/feed?w=wall-33614551_39778 )
I saw those words in my TL in English: "Sumyk on Vika in l'Equipe: It's her fault. She's not hurting and she was prepared. The problem is her head. It's nothing to do with hitting a forehand here or a backhand there. It was self-destruct. Ridiculous. Maybe it's for the best. We'll see."

I decided to check out. Here this newspaper.

I do not know the French language. I turned to my friend who knows French, and she confirmed that the text is correct.
Malvina is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #2109
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

The headline "Azarenka, la tête ailleurs" means something like "head elsewhere".

Honestly, it has been a little bit depressing to watch those Madrid Open matches since round 3. Hopefully we shall see a proper tournament in Rome. Qualifying for Internazionali BNL d'Italia begins on Saturday, and Vika's first match might be on Monday or Tuesday, I guess.
http://www.wtatennis.com/tournaments...li-bnl-ditalia
http://www.internazionalibnlditalia....s-Landing.aspx
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #2110
country flag ozza

Vika has a bye Exordes. I doubt her first match will be Monday.

Last edited by ozza : May 10th, 2013 at 09:49 PM.
Old May 10th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #2111
country flag Dghyletta

Malvina, thank you so much
Old May 10th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #2112
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Whatever sam said, imo she is not prepared yet.
Her clay game is nonexistent.
No variety nothing.jusr her hard court game which gets ineffective on clay.
I hope sam works on her to insert some variety.
P.s. she is screwed if rio has clay court.
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #2113
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
Whatever sam said, imo she is not prepared yet.
Her clay game is nonexistent.
No variety nothing.jusr her hard court game which gets ineffective on clay.
I hope sam works on her to insert some variety.
P.s. she is screwed if rio has clay court.
Rio 2016? She may be clay master by then .

I still think that if she plays good, not many can win over her even on clay. But in 3-4 weeks i guess we know more.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #2114
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

A little conversation about traffic in Rome:

Quote:
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Rome is definitely one of the cities when u drive u want to put on two seat belts. Still love it

Anna Chakvetadze ‏@A_Chakvetadze
@vika7 look who is talking !!!! Like the way YOU drive is save 😂😃😂 looooool )))

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7 8 h
@A_Chakvetadze me? Me? Me? I think someone forgot the way they drove the last time i visited u. Good eyes?

Anna Chakvetadze ‏@A_Chakvetadze
@vika7 Anyway i'm not that risky 😄😂 And to drive this way in Moscow and in Palm Springs is two different things,girl 😛😊😘

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
@A_Chakvetadze ok ok. It's very clear we need to see each other and u will be surprised
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #2115
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Anna come back.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread