*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 138 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #2056
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

So she won the first set 6-1 and what happened then?
Oh well, she better gets ready for Rome
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #2057
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell happened here? Didn't see the match and had no chance to follow the score either...is she injured or something?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2058
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
What the hell happened here? Didn't see the match and had no chance to follow the score either...is she injured or something?

brain injury

Nah, her game just isn't ready yet, last game she hit 4 balls at the back fence, and lost the last 4 games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #2059
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't watch it either. It was horrible following the live score. I thought she would turn it around at 2-0 in the third set but she only won one more game after that.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #2060
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and it's been uploaded now. Watch this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #2061
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very bad performance. It started decent enough. Vika should have broke early in the 2nd, missed some chances, it spiraled downhill from there, but at that point she was just playing bad. In the 3rd Vika got off to a comfortable 3-1 lead, played a poor game to get broken back, and then things got very ugly. Racket smashed, point penalty, head gone. Vika played so bad the last 5 games (and especially the last 3 games), it's hard to even describe how bad it was, after she lost her cool, she stopped playing her game, and was just trying to blast the ball, in the last 5 games she made probably 16 UE. And these weren't small UE, these were balls flying 10 feet long of the baseline.

Vika really should have called Sam at 3-4 in the 3rd, she was in a complete tizz, and there was zero mental application to the last 2 games. She looked like she was just trying to take her frustration out on the ball.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #2062
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the recap. Oh dear, that sounds bad. Sounds like she'll need a few more matches to get her head back into the game.

I think she dosen't call Sam on principle because she wants to get through such situations alone. It' admirable and probably the right thing to do but it sounds like today would have been the day for a little help.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #2063
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the recap. Oh dear, that sounds bad. Sounds like she'll need a few more matches to get her head back into the game.

I think she doesn't call Sam on principle because she wants to get through such situations alone. It' admirable and probably the right thing to do but it sounds like today would have been the day for a little help.
Well yes I am pretty sure that is her principle (last time I remember her calling Sam was vs Bartoli in Miami), but if there was any time to call him, today was the time, she did not go into the last couple of games with the right frame of mind. The match was still very winnable, it was on serve, but Vika was in the wrong state of mind, clearly still clouded with events of the last 10 minutes.

There is of course a big chance to resurrect the situation in Rome next week.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #2064
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

I'm not worried about this at all though. Coming back from injury is always tricky and even healthy I didn't expect her to do much on clay this year.

If she gets a bunch of more matches under her belt and at least repeats her RG run from last year then I'd be happy.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #2065
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Wanna bet she draws Cibulkova in the early rounds in Rome?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #2066
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Match Summary:

In the first set Vika took relatively easy 4-1 lead and then there was the longest game in the match (18 deuces & 8 breakpoints) when Ekat was serving and Vika broke it. Then she had a love hold and she won the first set 6-1.

In the second set Vika had her first little chat with an umpire and after that incident Ekat held her serve and broke the next serve and takes 3-1 lead. The British Eurosport commentators talked about Vika being a perfectionist, and maybe she started to frustrate to her own game and some easy errors. Both held their serves to 5-2 situation. Then Ekat had 4 setpoint in Vika's serve and she won the second set 6-2.

In the third set it looks like Vika has started to play again and she had a 3-1 lead. Then her game started to disintegrated again and she had a long conversation with Alves. Somehow I had a feeling that Ekaterina Makarova didn't have to play particularly well, because Vika looked so frustrated to her own game. Actually Ekaterina Makarova won the last 5 games in row from 1-3 to 6-3.

That's the way I saw the match. Here's the end of the match in 6-1 2-6 3-4 15-30 situation when Vika was serving:

Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #2067
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to read her presser.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #2068
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

A few friends who are waiting at the hotel to take pics with the players where Vika is staying just told me she was smiling and didn't seem angry, she even took a pic with one of them so yeah.
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #2069
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

This Eurovision thingy better be bullshit cause if that becomes true I will be even more disappointed with her than I was with her today for that shitty attitude.
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #2070
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
This Eurovision thingy better be bullshit cause if that becomes true I will be even more disappointed with her than I was with her today for that shitty attitude.
This.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread