*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #166
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
PS: This is off-topic but I have the feeling that soon GM will explode of all the hatred between Maria and Vika/Serena fans.
There's something really exciting about the prospect of this.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #167
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

If you wanna have fun go to Twitter and watch Vika's conversation with Sacha Bajin and Caroline Wozniacki.

sascha Bajin ‏@BigSascha
I will post a pic and then you can judge. Lol“@vika7:@BigSascha buy some that i dont wear also hahahahaha. Something classic lol. Have fun”
Caroline Wozniacki ‏@CaroWozniacki
@BigSascha @vika7 what is all this flirting about? Get a room! Lol... Btw while you are at it I wouldn't mind clothes I'll never wear
sascha Bajin ‏@BigSascha
@CaroWozniacki @vika7 you want me to buy you clothes? Hahaha! Maybe Rory wouldn't approve the outfit I pick for you. Hehehe
Caroline Wozniacki ‏@CaroWozniacki
@BigSascha @vika7 yeah yeah that's what they all say haha! Are you in WPB?
sascha Bajin ‏@BigSascha
Don't hate @CaroWozniacki!! Heheh! @vika7 yea I am u too?
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
@BigSascha @carowozniacki oh wow! Thats the comment i get?!?!? Being respectful and polite is what is all about))
sascha Bajin ‏@BigSascha
@vika7 seriously @carowozniacki you shouldn't confuse politeness with flirting. We are not like you... Lmfao
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
“@BigSascha: @vika7 seriously @carowozniacki you shouldn't confuse politeness with flirting. We are not like you... Lmfao” right on

There is a lot more..
mariel is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #168
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

According to SAISAI-GOAT Vika and Maria will receive a 1R BYE for Brisbane. Not so sure if that really is an advantage
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #169
country flag kaoru-no-kimi

kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all

Quote:
According to SAISAI-GOAT Vika and Maria will receive a 1R BYE for Brisbane. Not so sure if that really is an advantage
I never really like first round byes and I think in this situation it is worse than normal - there's the potential of Vika having to play someone like Domi (with win under her belt already) in her first match of the season.
kaoru-no-kimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 25th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #170
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure it will be much of a problem. I was rather worried about her USO preparation approach but she has proven that she needs little to no lead up to get to a decent level.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 26th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #171
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but at the start of the USO she had some easy matches to find her rhythm, which most likely won't be the case in Brisbane. I'm more worried about the situation kaoru-no-kimi described, but let's see, maybe (hopefully!) she's so full of energy and motivation that it won't be a problem for her at all.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #172
country flag Natural Joe

"Sergei Bubka Jr is on the verge of walking again"

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/t...105711133.html
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #173
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Sergei Bubka Jr is on the verge of walking again"

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/t...105711133.html
good to hear.
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #174
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #175
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see him being able to stand
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #176
country flag Natural Joe

Vote here for Sam Sumyk: http://tinyurl.com/crg7g4b
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #177
country flag Deestruction
Lush...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Yay im so happy, and he thanks his "magician" physiotherapist

God bless him for staying strong

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #178
country flag Natural Joe

^ That's so great to see!

Here's Bodo's article on Sam Sumyk (Women's Coach of the Year): http://www.tennis.com/news/2012/11/1.../#.ULaKNFF1K-h
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #179
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Any news on what Vika's doing for off-season training?
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 29th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #180
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

I read somewhere that Vika is going to play an exhibition in Brazil at the end of next week. Anybody got more information on it and any idea if there will be a live streaming?
mariel is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread