*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #1696
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future Exordes has a brilliant future
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

At first Vika´s latest message from Twitter:

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
I'm disappointed to have to withdraw from the BNPPO13 due to my ankle injury. I'm getting the best care and hope for a fast recovery.

About the time schedule in Miami, for instance Serena Williams´ first match seems to be on Thursday, March 21, when Women´s Singles second round starts. If Vika plans to play in Miami, her first match will be also on next Thursday or Friday. It would give her about a week time to recover. http://www.sonyopentennis.com/Schedu...-Schedule.aspx
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #1697
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
http://www.10sballs.com/2013/03/15/v...s-very-slight/

This would point towards Vika likely playing Miami.
misleading headline, but hopefully he is right about the time frame
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #1698
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
[/i]About the time schedule in Miami, for instance Serena Williams´ first match seems to be on Thursday, March 21, when Women´s Singles second round starts. If Vika plans to play in Miami, her first match will be also on next Thursday or Friday. It would give her about a week time to recover. http://www.sonyopentennis.com/Schedu...-Schedule.aspx
If Serena is scheduled to play Thursday I think it means Vika plays Friday as number 2 seed. When does TV start for Miami ?
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #1699
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Congrats to @NeilHarmanTimes very happy for u!!! u made it to center court )) http://ow.ly/i/1H8ba
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #1700
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
http://www.10sballs.com/2013/03/15/v...s-very-slight/

This would point towards Vika likely playing Miami.
Would be great. Another thing that cheered me up regarding Vika is that she is still the odds favorite to win Roland Garros (or at least together with Serena). Before Sharapova and way before Li Na and Kvitova.

Based on result there from previous years, that is quite suprising to me.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #1701
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to see her play in Miami obviously but I'd rather have her heal her ankle completely and start fresh in the clay season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Would be great. Another thing that cheered me up regarding Vika is that she is still the odds favorite to win Roland Garros (or at least together with Serena). Before Sharapova and way before Li Na and Kvitova.

But what does that really say? Especially at RG?
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #1702
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post

It's because there is no real consistent clay form to go on. The market will move big as a result of whatever happens at Madrid and Rome. Right now it just clumps everybody closer together, because there are very few recent red clay court matches between the actual contenders to go on. There is no outstanding candidate.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #1703
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

If she plays in Miami haters will take that as proof that her withdrawal in IW was fake.

I'm just hoping she does the right thing even if it means she won't be playing till clay season.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #1704
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
I'd love to see her play in Miami obviously but I'd rather have her heal her ankle completely and start fresh in the clay season.

But what does that really say? Especially at RG?
Yes, I guess it is all uncertain for now, i have a good feeling regarding the clay season though.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #1705
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

I doubt she will play Miami. Tendinitis is the sort of annoying disease that is prone to recur. It may affect her later. Although she already had 2 wks of rest before IW,I still think she should skip the remaining hard court season. Her not entirely withdrawing from IW was very bad decision. Hope she takes right decision this time.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #1706
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

P. S. guys,why were you replying to the pressed haters in that thread in GM...it was basically haters' paradise. Their mindset was crystal clear. Poor crybabies dont even know how pathetic they sound. Actually, they needed this break, vika doesnt give them enough chances to gloat and hate by winning most of her matches,so they jump at every chance they get whining about her personality,'cheating' etc.
It is astonishing how much negative energy they have that they spend so much time to write paragraphs after paragraphs on a player that they don't think has 'star' quality.
I mean 400 posts on a thread where a so called 'non-entity' withdraws. Yeah,she it defo bad for the tour.

They just wanted her to play to get a chance to see her lose. She denied them the chance,hence so much hatred. It is like they know when she is fit their fave has got 20% chance to win,apart from lordrena of course.hence you dnt see most of the rena fans whining.
And,the fed comparisn is hilarious. Fed will be admired whatever he does. If vika stood there and accepted a double bagel,you know she would have been mocked for the loss,coz she is vika. So i guess better be mocked this way.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #1707
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Well, RE the getting mocked for getting a double bagel, Maria recieved ONE in her career, and people still use the gif of the handshake and scoreline whenever she loses

If anything it's a compliment, it just shows how bothered they are by her, so let them hate all they want, it's just showing how jealous they really are.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #1708
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
P. S. guys,why were you replying to the pressed haters in that thread in GM...it was basically haters' paradise. Their mindset was crystal clear. Poor crybabies dont even know how pathetic they sound. Actually, they needed this break, vika doesnt give them enough chances to gloat and hate by winning most of her matches,so they jump at every chance they get whining about her personality,'cheating' etc.
It is astonishing how much negative energy they have that they spend so much time to write paragraphs after paragraphs on a player that they don't think has 'star' quality.
I mean 400 posts on a thread where a so called 'non-entity' withdraws. Yeah,she it defo bad for the tour.

They just wanted her to play to get a chance to see her lose. She denied them the chance,hence so much hatred. It is like they know when she is fit their fave has got 20% chance to win,apart from lordrena of course.hence you dnt see most of the rena fans whining.
And,the fed comparisn is hilarious. Fed will be admired whatever he does. If vika stood there and accepted a double bagel,you know she would have been mocked for the loss,coz she is vika. So i guess better be mocked this way.
Agree with your post. And yeah, the Fed comparison really is hilarious. What people are forgetting is that he has 2 months(!!) off after his match vs Rafa. That makes it so much easier to stand there with a sore back and take the loss. Vika is scheduled to play Miami next week(!) and Monterrey the week after, hence shouldn't risk to make things worse by playing the QF in pain. Pathetic how people used that example to bash the WTA.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #1709
country flag viktory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Well, RE the getting mocked for getting a double bagel, Maria recieved ONE in her career, and people still use the gif of the handshake and scoreline whenever she loses

If anything it's a compliment, it just shows how bothered they are by her, so let them hate all they want, it's just showing how jealous they really are.
my points exactly. Btw, just out of curiosity ,how do you manage to carry on good rapot with most of the SS posters. I am nt hating on them,i get that 90% of them are probably teenagers and it is natural for them to get overinvolved,overzealous and overenthusiastic as most of the teenagers do,but i find them even more immature than avg. Teenager. I mean i was also a teenager 4yr back,dnt remember being so immature.
Old Mar 16th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #1710
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
my points exactly. Btw, just out of curiosity ,how do you manage to carry on good rapot with most of the SS posters. I am nt hating on them,i get that 90% of them are probably teenagers and it is natural for them to get overinvolved,overzealous and overenthusiastic as most of the teenagers do,but i find them even more immature than avg. Teenager. I mean i was also a teenager 4yr back,dnt remember being so immature.
I kinda think Maria fans just get bad luck in that the sensible ones are categorized as trolling all the time and being part of the big Mashabator thing or something, and the trolls just keep adding to the reputation we seem to have in GM. Countless times regardless of what I've said in a post because I support Maria people have used that to reply when I make a good point or something or expose their trolling.

It's frustrating.

I did get a bad rep from one the first time I put Vika in my avatar but that was just a joke.

Generally in SS you see what the posters are really like because they're not always being attacked like they are in GM. I pretty much steer clear of GM now because its pointless posting in there.

What I will say is, when the haters start to dry up, that's usually when the person they're jealous of is failing. Look at Caro, she was being forgotten more and more until recently, now all her haters have come back.