*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #1621
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

det. U. Radwanska 6-4 6-1. Looked better than yesterday, still not at her best. Petrova/Caro next.

PS: I messed up with the time zone, thought the match started at 1:30 CET.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #1622
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
haha I got the time difference wrong too.

Vika played better again today, but she looked like her leg was bothering her.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #1623
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Least she gets the day off tomorrow.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #1624
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
haha I got the time difference wrong too.

Vika played better again today, but she looked like her leg was bothering her.
Yeah, there was that one point where Ula hit a short slice winner after a net cord when Vika apparently hurt herself a bit trying to get to that ball. It didn't seem to bother her too much for most of the second set though. I think she needs that day off cause she has to be fit and moving well when playing against Caro Nadia.

And I guess that explains her overall struggle to some extend:

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Victoria Azarenka's throat clearly bothering her. Sounding like Jelena Jankovic in press. #BNPPO13
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.

Last edited by Natural Joe : Mar 13th, 2013 at 02:00 AM.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 02:04 AM   #1625
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

If it's just a cold, it's not necessarily anything to worry about. If though .
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 02:08 AM   #1626
country flag Natural Joe

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline
A very hoarse Azarenka in press. "I don't sound too sexy right now." Dealing with ankle injury. Might get MRI.

Cold and ankle problems. Keep fighting!
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #1627
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Was she infected by QS because of wearing her overcoat during this tour?

If something wrong with ankle, not good to uphold. Hope everything is not that serious, bless.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #1628
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she feels better in the QFs

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #1629
country flag Natural Joe

QF: Azarenka vs Wozniacki

Vika needs to be fit in this match-up. I hope she recovers well.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #1630
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
She just needs to play like she normally does against Radwanska, patiently work her around and finish the points at net.

I don't think she's in the sort of form to go super saiyan like she did at this point last year. Would be funny though.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #1631
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

I think that if she can play she will win next match easy.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #1632
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Vika would have to be visibly dead/unconscious to lose to Woz.

I feel dirty for posting in GM these days.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #1633
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

We finally get this match and now Vika doesn't seem to be fully fit. I really hope she can play Wozniacki, but only if she's capable of finishing the match.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #1634
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

The day off could be massively beneficial. It really depends what her illness is really. I mean Vika obviously has access to the best medicines. If she's fit she should win. Igor_Biscan is right with the way to play. There is also the possibility that Vika could come out super motivated for this, because for sure someone is going to mention the H2H to her.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #1635
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously this match-up happens when Victoria isn't 100% -- but that said I hope as mentionned above that the simple fact of having Woznicki as next opponent but also the H2h etc. will motivate her and erase these problems she's had since the start of the tournament to destroy Wozniacki. If Victoria is 100%, the match is NID for her otherwise she'll fight through this and win it hopefully like she's done with many many matches this year/season.
Vikapower is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread