*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #1606
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

i saw only parts of the match. vika doesn't look at all excited in this tourney. wonder if really any injuries of some kind. and so many UEs that is not her normal self.....
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #1607
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Flip played quite well in the first half of the match, Vika went mad with her choppings.

Vika looked tired and impatient, wanna know whether any injury maked such a Uerenka. Although she was back finally, cant be optimistic with this status.

Didnt see another match, how was Hampton bageled by Ula?
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 06:27 AM   #1608
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I keep sleeping through all the matches I got to admit though, waking up and seeing only the first set score on my phone notifications I was shocked, it only said she lost the first set, nothing else.

So I raced into the livescores app and found out she'd just closed it out, but even still I was so sure Vika was making the F at least, maybe I should lower my expectations a little, one match at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #1609
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad she won, kinda
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #1610
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Uerenka showed up last night I guess it's fine as long as she keeps winning... But please play better in the next round.
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #1611
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

i have a bad feeling about this tournament. The way she played today...just no comment. It is so not her. She is looking tired and listless,as if she has no motivation whatsoever. Her trademark aggression and hunger is missing. I cant recognise her as the same person whom i saw in doha.

I seriously hope that some injury is not nagging her. Bad sign so early in season.
She might even lose to ula and gift her unnecessary hype. I will even prefer that than a loss against woz.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1612
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

She's acting/playing a bit like she did in Miami last year. We all know what happened then. I don't see her winning this tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria Azarenka
"Felt really tired tonight but made it through! My agent is cooking me dinner now and then early to bed... Play tomorrow not before 4.30pm. Sweet dreams ) xx"
Don't like the bolded part This was only her 2nd official match after the title in Doha.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #1613
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

She seems to have a cold or something which is probably the reason why she felt tired/unmotivated (at least I hope so). It might change quickly if treated well so I don't give up my hopes yet.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #1614
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she's at any risk tonight vs U-Rad tbh. I would like to see a better performance though. She will need to find better to win the title here. I also find it strange and worrisome if she is tired. She had nearly 3 weeks between Doha and here, it's early in the season and this is meant to be her first tournament of 3 in a row.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #1615
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
She seems to have a cold or something which is probably the reason why she felt tired/unmotivated (at least I hope so). It might change quickly if treated well so I don't give up my hopes yet.
Yeah, she's just ill, it happens. Probably the same thing Vesnina has had. She's not tired from overplaying.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #1616
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly when I say screw it and go to bed makes her player better.

Vika's got a cold? That's news. I figured it was just a case of the "I don't give a fuck".
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #1617
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Couldn't watch the match until now. She did look out of energy. Either a cold or some sort of injury. Or a mix. I just hope she can continue. She seem to hit the ball rather ok.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #1618
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

She was blowing her nose in the match; lots of players + officials have been sick so maybe she just caught something.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #1619
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprisingly there is a lot of typical bitterness in GM section going on, especially Saisai-Goat seems to lead some anti-Vika campaigns. I guess the only change there is no active thread going on that would concern the unholy trinity of Vika/Maria/Serena.

Otherwise I hope we shall see good old Vika in action tonight. Hopefully she has found her right attitude for the match and no extra worries about health issues.

The match should be available for a live stream: http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-live-streaming-video.htm
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #1620
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

I'd not be surprised if she had somekind of cold or something and a victim of a loss of energy due to the sickness during that first set. I hope she'll improve though and anyways Victoria has shown that she can win an event such as the AO with almost everything against her by consequence I would never rule her out. I really hope she'll improve, Urszula shouldn't be too difficult (I guess). Obviously, Victoria's unforced errors/game will decide this thing [...]
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread