*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #1591
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

It was great to watch her again she started a bit rusty and slow but it was a matter of time she would start playing better and open the bakery again. Good luck in the next round
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #1592
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

rusty. Dont think she is gonna defend this,would love her to prove me wrong though. But i am more worried about the tapes though,so early in the season...bad sign.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #1593
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
rusty. Dont think she is gonna defend this,would love her to prove me wrong though. But i am more worried about the tapes though,so early in the season...bad sign.
Im also worried about the injuries, and sometimes i think she will not win, but she always proves me wrong. I think she might win this.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #1594
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

There was this middle aged woman who kept taking pictures of Redfoo. It was really pathetic

After Vika blew a kiss to him
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1595
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, so it looks like Daniela saw what I said about not understanding why it is she's done so well and stuff and reacted by actually playing really well and using the strategies against Vika I wish more players (looking at you, Maria) would use. I totally get the matchup problem now, Vika normally bullies people with her amazing depth, and Daniela loved that out there, and she also capitalised and moved forward a lot too. From Vika all she really had to do was make sure she moved her around, and I only saw highlights but judging by almost every game ending up at deuce and what you guys are saying she clearly threw in a big dose of fuckery I liked how when Vika went down 4-1 she became super aggressive though, it was refreshing to see her match one of the power baseliners with winners, even eclipsing her.
Next one should hopefully be a lot easier, if she has any injuries she'll want to try and not stay out there too long.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #1596
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

I agree its the matchup, I also think the last 3 matches that went 3 sets had the reason. Good depth, good angle and good varieties vs a slow start vika. But that's her usual first round problem, always caught her by surprises. Think she will improve her game match by match. Next round should be no problem, the next round could be a cracker again if faces Hampton again.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 11th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #1597
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Tuesday (12 March) 04:00 (GMT +2) Victoria Azarenka vs Kirsten Flipkens (WTA Indian Wells) match seems to be available for a live stream: http://www.streamhunter.eu/tennis-li...ing-video.html

According to LiveScoreHunter there should be also live streams from 3 other WTA matches in Indian Wells: Kerber vs Wickmayer and Wozniacki vs Vesnina and Barthel vs Ivanovic.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #1598
country flag VikaFan13

VikaFan13 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Just had good chat with Wozniacki. In good head space. Asked about friendship with Vika 'Nice girl but doing her own thing right now'
5:49pm - 11 Mar 13 -Matt Cronin

I think her own thing is called dominating. Jealousy.
VikaFan13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #1599
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Tbf as a quote that doesn't really mean anything without the context. I find it hard to believe Cronin asked whats your opinion on Vika - and that is the exact response she gave. Especially with Cronin's history of loving to stir.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #1600
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Tbf as a quote that doesn't really mean anything without the context. I find it hard to believe Cronin asked whats your opinion on Vika - and that is the exact response she gave. Especially with Cronin's history of loving to stir.
I always said the moment Vika stepped out of this "friendship" her career took off. It´s not a coincidence imho. Wozniacki held her back and made millions in the 18 months that Vika should have owned the place, because she was always the far superior player. Wozniacki should probably pay Vika royalties on all her endorsement deals.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #1601
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Do you really believe Wozniacki would have said that exact quote in the context Cronin is hinting at though? Cronin seems absolutely desperate for Azarenka-Wozniacki to happen, already asking the questions when there's still 3 matches to be played before that (the 1 in Caro's case is pretty debateable too). Tbf I see a lot of people on TF wanting it to happen too, it doesn't really bother me, if they meet they meet, but at the end of the day does it really matter?
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #1602
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

def. Flipkens 3-6 6-3 6-0. Let's not talk about the first set and the first half of the second set pls. Finished the second set with 12 pts in a row and went on to win the last 9 games.

Ula next who defeated Hampton 6-0 7-6(4). (Saul )

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #1603
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
I thought overall she played better tonight than against Hantuchova. Still not near her normal level of consistent excellence.

Actually her performance was quite similar to a U Radwanska match, some decent stuff mixed with cheap errors. And she seems to have a cold to go with her injuries.
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #1604
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
For some reason I'm on Cronin's email list, this was the headline

Quote:
TALES OF FOES WHO WERE FRIENDS
Caroline's "nice girl" and "she does her own thing" quotes seem to be from separate answers that Cronun has mashed together
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #1605
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was a raw routine win and it took like a half a match to find a right rhythm to beat Kirsten Flipkens. Maybe Vika was a little bit unfocused or impatient in the early part of the match. But let´s not forget that Vika still has 16-0 winning streak this season.

Vika has played against her next opponent Urszula Radwanska only once before. That was two years ago in Indian Wells with a result 7-6 6-3 for Vika.
http://www.matchstat.com/index.php?C..._Player2=-6577
http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/p.../player2/12364
I hope a certain Vikalander might be there and take some good photos from the match.....
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread