*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #1561
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Who is this male commentator? He sounds terrible if I'm honest .

Last edited by ozza : Mar 5th, 2013 at 01:34 AM.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #1562
country flag VikaFan13

VikaFan13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its so much fun to watch Vika play so carefree
VikaFan13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 01:30 AM   #1563
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Hantuchova, Niculescu, Stephens/Hampton I guess. That is really tough early. For some reason, I can´t understand given her piss poor movement, Hantuchova always plays her tough and leads the H2H 2-1. Niculescu is annoying and in great form, and Stephens/Hampton also means drama.
Yup. It's not a bad draw but it's got fuckery written all over it. Especially the potential match up with Niculescu.
I'm not even going to think about a rematch with the "Americans that should have beaten Vika in Australia".
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #1564
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Echoes of the AO draw.

Hantuchova would be a potentially tricky first match given her (ancient) history here. I think Vika finds it hard to get a rhythm against her, last time they met was wimbledon I guess where Vika took 2 sets to start playing.

Don't know why you guys are worked up about Niculescu. Probably Flipkens will beat her anyway.

Third match could be any of those 6 really, just like in australia. Well, maybe not Rus.

Then another potential QF against Woz that won't happen ...
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 09:26 AM   #1565
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one who is extremely excited to see Vika-Stephens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #1566
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Hantuchova is not considerably far from a bye for Vika.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #1567
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh I am not that worried by the draw. Hantuchova given her recent form will be lucky to beat the qualifier, and I highly doubt poses much of a threat now. Vika has never had too many problems with Niculescu, and would have to have a pretty bad day to lose to her. Stephens isn't certain to make R4, but if she does I imagine Vika will be pretty motivated to crush her after what happened at AO.

All the players in Vika's draw are far more annoyed to see her lurking in their draw than she is them .
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #1568
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Agree lol [...] anyways very good draw. After her confidence booster win in Doha, I don't expect her to face any real difficulties unless around the SF/F. Hantuchova is a non-issue and they haven't played in Victoria's prime/peak [...] Victoria has dompted/put Li Na into submission -- Li, who is a far worser problem so I don't see exactly. If anything less there are just lots of players with whom Victoria struggled in the past but hasn't really had the opportunity to face in her best years (Woznicki, Petra comes into mind first but also Schiavone, Zvonareva, Venus Williams etc.) --

Victoria was ingenuously exposing all of Stephens weaknesses after a great Sumyk scouting before that non-incident, not really concerned about this match [...] Hope Kerber makes the SF (tough task that will be for her) but they both have some really really good matches (like to see them play one another) and that would be the best test for Victoria in this draw.

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited by Vikapower : Mar 5th, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1569
country flag SilverSlam

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, personally I've never seen Daniela as a player who can beat anybody even on her day. Her results lately have been poorer than what she can produce, but it's interesting that Vika used to have trouble with her. Maybe Vika could be a little rusty and Daniela will find some inspiration to bring her A game, but even her A game (as seen in Brisbane last year) is not as good as some players B game. She has very poor movement and isn't known for her ability to live with long rallies. She's actually almost the perfect opponent for Vika now, so it should be interesting indeed.

I doubt Kerber will make the SF, she's having back problems and her form has been pretty poor all year really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gray View Post
Is it really her? because one time i had a two week conversation with Kirsten Dunst, before i realised she was a fake one
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #1570
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, hope for a repeat
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1571
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Then another potential QF against Woz that won't happen ...
Yeah, I´ve got a bad feeling that Caroline Wozniacki will let us down again before the possible quarterfinal. For instance Nadezha Petrova beat her clearly in Sofia 2012. Daniela Hantuchova shoudn´t cause much trouble for Vika on the second round.

Azarenka vs BYE
Hantuchova vs Q
Niculescu vs Q
Flipkens vs BYE
Hsieh vs BYE
Mattek-Sands vs Hampton
U. Radwanska vs Rus
Stephens vs BYE

Petrova vs BYE
Martic vs Q
Arvidsson vs Robson
Goerges vs BYE
Vesnina vs BYE
Date-Krumm vs Voskoboeva
Cornet vs Q
Wozniacki vs BYE
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #1572
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Vika vs Caro is not going to happen. She'll probably lose to Puig in her first match.

Match-ups I'd love to see in that draw: R2 vs Hantuchova, R3 vs Flipkens, R4 vs Mattek-Sands, QF vs Wozniacki, SF vs Kerber, F vs Kvitova/Sharapova

What probably will happen: R2 vs Hantuchova, R3 vs Niculescu, R4 vs Stephens, QF vs...well, anyone but Caro obviously, so I'll go with either Petrova or Vesnina, SF vs Barthel (that quarter is completely open given Kerber's and Stosur's recent forms so I guess we'll see an unexpected opponent in the SF), F vs Kvitova/Sharapova

Can't wait for the tournament to start.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #1573
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

Tignor again picks vika. hope he is right about the final. Vika vs. Masha will be the best
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #1574
country flag ozza

http://youtu.be/sJQvK6q79Z0
Embed videos does not work for me for some reason ? This is Vika's video that should have been on all-acces s hour but wasn't.
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #1575
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

So Hantuchova, who struggled past Foretz Gacon.

When does the televised coverage start?