*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1501
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

It's for sure red clay. It's just a question of whether they can even get that right. There were complaints Madrid's clay wasn't right even when it was red.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:11 PM   #1502
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

I like the blue clay

I know the players hated it, VIka saying "shit! Fucking court!" but it looked great and encouraged aggressive play.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1503
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't much of a build up to Roland Garros though .
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1504
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Olga Barabanschikova criticizing Azarenka: http://www.oktennis.it/io-olga-lantiazarenka/15743

From what I understand she criticizes Vika for not playing for her country with all her heart. Like, for Olga it was so special to play Fed Cup and to participate in the Olympics but Vika doesn't seem to feel the same, according to her. She also says that Vika should remember where her success is coming from.

(Please correct me if I misunderstood some parts)
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:03 PM   #1505
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Olga Barabanschikova criticizing Azarenka: http://www.oktennis.it/io-olga-lantiazarenka/15743

From what I understand she criticizes Vika for not playing for her country with all her heart. Like, for Olga it was so special to play Fed Cup and to participate in the Olympics but Vika doesn't seem to feel the same, according to her. She also says that Vika should remember where her success is coming from.

(Please correct me if I misunderstood some parts)
I've never understood these angles. I think it was pretty clear during the Olympics that Vika was very proud to represent Belarus. Quite frankly, if she didn't want to represent her nation, I think it's fair to state should would have already defected a la Navratilova and Seles.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:11 PM   #1506
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

as usual cronin tweets the article. So so butthurt,it has become funny.
viktory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:16 PM   #1507
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
as usual cronin tweets the article. So so butthurt,it has become funny.
NID. Plus not only did he RT it, he also tweeted the most provocative quote:

"Olga Barabanschikova tells @angelikf : "Azarenka great player & character 4 sport but can't say 2 many nice words about her"
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:40 PM   #1508
country flag ozza

If you ever needed proof of Cronin's bias that is it. Tweets a story from some never-was bitching because Vika won't go play Fed Cup and help her out at the Belarus tennis federation.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 06:08 PM   #1509
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

can someone tell the gist? I dnt understand the language.
viktory is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 06:23 PM   #1510
country flag ozza

Try this link :- http://translate.google.com/translat...F15743&act=url
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:14 PM   #1511
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I dont know who she is, but going a bit too far on the doping subject in tennis. You shouldn't throw that out there without any sort of evidence.

About the fed cup thing, i only followed Vika since late 2011. I cant remember her playing fed cup ever since then. Anyone having information to share why not?
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #1512
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Sounds like a bit of tall poppy syndrome in this case.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #1513
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
I dont know who she is, but going a bit too far on the doping subject in tennis. You shouldn't throw that out there without any sort of evidence.

About the fed cup thing, i only followed Vika since late 2011. I cant remember her playing fed cup ever since then. Anyone having information to share why not?
Former tennis player, highest ranking is 49th. Now she sort of socialite and singer, well she thinks she's singer I've heard one of her "songs", and I was like "OMG, my poor ears". So her comments about Vika is very pathetic tbh. Pure jealousy
Read the comments to this interview on belarusian website, half of them begins with words "Barabanschikova, who?" So this BS is even not worth to pay attention.
About fed cup, earlier Vika played every year, thanks to her our team even got to World Group II (in Israel was a huge fight with Radwanska)
It's not fair to Vika, that she's the only who can play at high level and have to help team every time. Govortsova is when it comes to fed cup, and other girls are young and unexperienced
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #1514
country flag ozza

Fed Cup just isn't worth it for a player like Vika. It's ok if you're fighting for the trophy. But if you're fighting to keep your team in World Group II, then just what is the point? You've gotta be prioritising your career over something like that which is ultimately worth not a lot. How many big players are playing Fed/Davis Cup anyway? Djokovic is the only one with full commitment. Nadal plays mainly home ties on clay. Serena, Maria, Murray, Federer have rarely played, and normally only if it suits them (to qualify for the Olympics etc.).
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #1515
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Ok, thanks for info. I agree, im glad if she focus on what is making her the best possible player.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread