WTA 125 Taipei (TPE) 2012 | Oct 29 (Winner: Kristina Mladenovic) - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #121
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of
Re: WTA 125 Taipei (TPE) 2012 | Oct 29 (Draws)

Alexandra has really impressed me!
DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:01 AM   #122

DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of

Alexandra taking a medical timeout before trying to serve to stay in the match? Nothing appeared to be wrong.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #123
country flag bemo12

bemo12 is an unknown quantity at this point

This court really helps Stevenson's game, but 5-4* final set and taking a medical time out.
bemo12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #124
kyk710

kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Because North America and Europe have Attendance, Money, and WAY better facilities!
You're speaking straight out of your anal sphincter. North American money and attendance don't need to be capitalized, you clown. Graduate high school, then come back here. Europe and North America have money... Seriously have you turned on the news in the last five years? The global economy is shifting, WTA is smart to shift right along with it. You clearly didn't see any of the coverage in Istanbul (maybe because Oudin and Keys didn't qualify) but it was quite well facilitated and attended. Sure it is right between Europe and Asia, so might not qualify as as an Asian tournament to you, but I'm sure even so it is far too "Eastern" for your liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
The existence of the 125ks are ruining the WTAs.

They should just leave it to ITFs and deal with the top tier tournaments. However, they are trying to milk cash out of it by operating these tournaments. WTA isn't ATP, it won't be the same.
125ks are ruining the WTAs? Shouldn't we wait until they have actually played a couple of the tournaments to make such a severe general statement?
kyk710 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #125

Alexandra saves 3MP's 5all
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #126
Valanga
Tick Tock

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute
Chokemiko...

P.A.K.K
Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #127
Valanga
Tick Tock

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Because North America and Europe have Attendance, Money, and WAY better facilities!
Wrong.

P.A.K.K
Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
Chokemiko...
No, Alexandra actually hit winners.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #129
kyk710

kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future kyk710 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeucesAreWild View Post
I know Stevenson is considered a joke on TF, but she has game! Her serve is super! Her ground strokes are great! Her movement or lack thereof is what looks to be holding her back. Get her moving and more often than not you get her to slicing at best. At net....
That has been the story with Alex since the 90s. That backhand has always been sweet, and the other strokes aren't bad either. She just hasn't been very fit for years, arguably she hasn't been fit between the ears for longer.

That being said I always kind of liked her. Headcase for sure, and her mom was terrifying in her heyday, but I hoped for a while that Alex could at least regain top 100/150 form. Those hopes are gone but it is nice to see her in a WTA event (sort of) again.
kyk710 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #130

3rd set tb!
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #131

AS *1-0 mini-break
AS *2-0 fh winner dtl
AS 2-1* bh netted
AS 2-2* running fh wide
AS *3-2 bh slice dp shot winner
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #132
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

17 aces by Alex?! She's serving that good?

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #133

AS *3-3 fh pass winner dtl
KDK *4-3 fh netted
KDK *5-3 bh netted
KDK 6-3* bh winner dtl
KDK 6-4* bh long
KDK *6-5 fh winner dtl
KDK 7-5 fh winner

KDK wins 6-4 3-6 7-6(5)
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #134
country flag AgentProvocateur

AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice AgentProvocateur is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
17 aces by Alex?! She's serving that good?
Serve always was her advantage

Finally Krumiko won, oh gosh what a fight xd
AgentProvocateur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #135
Valanga
Tick Tock

Thank you Kimiko

P.A.K.K